• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MultiPOS - Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce

MultiPOS - Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce v5.0.1 Nulled

No permission to download

Hector92mtz

Jul 26, 2019
Babak submitted a new resource:

MultiPOS - Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce - Download MultiPOS - Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce Nulled Free CodeCanyon 33660415

inline-preview-image.jpg
Download MultiPOS - Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce Nulled Free CodeCanyon 33660415
MultiPOS – Point of Sale (POS) for WooCommerce
module allows store owners to sell products online as well as in their physical stores. It can sync your online store to the point of sale with orders, customers, and product listings and vice versa. This Point of Sale plugin can be used for the Grocery/Retail as well as for the Restaurant/Cafe outlet...

Read more about this resource...

support for last woocommerce & wordpress? i am test no show the pos and kitchen

I've tried everything but I can't open the POS page or the Kitchen page. It seems that it's not nullified, it's asking for the license key.

Can someone help me?

Hi @Babak how i can upload the file full nulled?

This is the version uploaded on this thread (5.0.1) nulled by me.

This at difference of others, dont need to activate the license for each site, and work multisite

Enjoy

Attachments

• multipos-point-of-sale-pos-for-woocommerce-wordpress-plugin.zip
    789.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Babak
Hi @Babak how i can upload the file full nulled?

This is the version uploaded on this thread (5.0.1) nulled by me.

This at difference of others, dont need to activate the license for each site, and work multisite

Enjoy
After i install and i visit pos always show Your license is not activated

Hi. I also tried everything available for download in the comments. But going to the /pos page it says "Your license is not activated". Do you have any tricks?

Hi. I also tried everything available for download in the comments. But going to the /pos page it says "Your license is not activated". Do you have any tricks?
actually i tried again, as an administrator cannot access the POS Page, but if Cashier or Shop Manager role, can access the POS panel

actually i tried again, as an administrator cannot access the POS Page, but if Cashier or Shop Manager role, can access the POS panel
Hi ehsanzpro, I tried your tip and it didn't work. I tried it in single installation and also in multisite. The message is the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock