• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

multi language site - best plugin

That depends on you. If you are looking for something that's complete then I suggest wpml
otherwise, you can choose polylang

another option is WEGLOT but the price is high up on the roof.

I kindly ask, has who has of already used a wordpress plugin, to develop a multi language site, which is the best, of plugins. Thank you !
I think there have not "best" plugin basically. as @DatDudeUpStairs mentioned before it depends for your requirements. WPML is compatible most of plugins and themes and you will feel less pain when you work with it but it could be a problematic situation after 1 year because it's really consume CPU with slow queries.

That depends on you. If you are looking for something that's complete then I suggest wpml
otherwise, you can choose polylang

another option is WEGLOT but the price is high up on the roof.
I think there have not "best" plugin basically. as @DatDudeUpStairs mentioned before it depends for your requirements. WPML is compatible most of plugins and themes and you will feel less pain when you work with it but it could be a problematic situation after 1 year because it's really consume CPU with slow queries.
thank you ! i tried polylang and translatepress, i decided to use translatepress, it seems more complete and simple.

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock