• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need some help on building this multi-vendor eCommerce site in WordPress

DarKMaSk

Nov 17, 2020
Hi friends!

I am trying to build an multi-vendor eCommerce site in WordPress which will have separate Admin Panel, Seller Panel, Customer Panel, Delivery Boy Panel. The Seller Panel will show everything from Purchase, Sales, Inventory, Reports and everything else which is important for a Seller and the Customer Panel will show everything related to the customer like Cart, Purchases, Return Option etc as we see in any eCommerce site and in Delivery Boy Panel, it will show the things related to delivery only/ Can anyone guide me if it is possible to build with WordPress at all? If yes, the which Plugins should I use? Or, should I use any other script? Please be noted that I don't want to do extensive hard coding. I cannot do that as I am not basically a coding guy though I do a little bit coding with PHP and HTML but it cannot be compared to real hard coding. I will appreciate every guidance and I want to build by myself. I need some help.

Regards.

Reactions: kampung
Hi friends!

I am trying to build an multi-vendor eCommerce site in WordPress which will have separate Admin Panel, Seller Panel, Customer Panel, Delivery Boy Panel. The Seller Panel will show everything from Purchase, Sales, Inventory, Reports and everything else which is important for a Seller and the Customer Panel will show everything related to the customer like Cart, Purchases, Return Option etc as we see in any eCommerce site and in Delivery Boy Panel, it will show the things related to delivery only/ Can anyone guide me if it is possible to build with WordPress at all? If yes, the which Plugins should I use? Or, should I use any other script? Please be noted that I don't want to do extensive hard coding. I cannot do that as I am not basically a coding guy though I do a little bit coding with PHP and HTML but it cannot be compared to real hard coding. I will appreciate every guidance and I want to build by myself. I need some help.

Regards.
i can help you pm me

i can help you pm me
Sorry. No private message because there is nothing to hide. This is a community and any knowledge or resource, we share them publicly so that others can be benefited also and with my experience, those who asked to PM them to get help were people with no good intention. I don't want to include you in that list. If you really want to help. post your message here... publicly. :)

Hello, I am a software developer. I write Laravel and JS. I have worked with WordPress and built custom e-commerce solutions too. Let's get started

@DarKMaSk

It's a multi-vendor theme with marketplace, with delivery options and capabilities (your Delivery Boy Panel) and should include just about everything you need.

Elementor builder
WooCommerce
Dokan multi Vendor and Marketplace

Hope this Helps~

Reactions: DarKMaSk
@DarKMaSk

It's a multi-vendor theme with marketplace, with delivery options and capabilities (your Delivery Boy Panel) and should include just about everything you need.

Elementor builder
WooCommerce
Dokan multi Vendor and Marketplace

Hope this Helps~
Thank you for your help friend. But, I think I should go for 'eCart Web - Multi Vendor eCommerce Marketplace' and I am already in conversation with them because the points which caught me are:
  1. The script they have made has all three options: Admin Panel, Seller's Panel and Delivery Person's Panel, all have separate login and separate Dashboard.
  2. They have included the Android Apps for all three user types. No extra charge.
  3. The author got an 'Envato Elite Author' badge which means the author is trustworthy.
  4. Their support forum in Envato is pretty convincing. They really give prompt support whether the person is an existing customer or not.
  5. Someone has uploaded the latest version here in Babiato and locked it with a password with a condition that you must have uploaded at least 2 resources here but there are many members like me in this forum who cannot upload because every resource out there are very expensive. You might not believe that in some countries, 50 USD is a big amount and there are countries where obtaining a credit card is very very difficult. Take the example of me. I had to request someone to use her card to help me buying this script. If she wouldn't agree, I would not be able to buy this as I don't have a credit card... why? Because there are some ridiculous criteria to be fulfilled to apply... yes.. right.. to apply for a credit card and your application might not get passed, you don't know. You wouldn't be even informed about the cancellation of your application and the reason behind it. And this is the reason for which I couldn't donate some money to this incredible helpful forum. But the funny thing is, that member only has 5 resources and he thinks himself / herself a lawmaker whereas the uploaders, who have uploaded much more resources than him/her, don't put this type of restrictions. I am tired of this type of games. The motto behind building Babiato was to null resources and give them away for FREE to those persons who need them but can't afford. Yes, @Babak once wrote this in a reply to someone. So when you put such restrictions, you are humiliating the very essence behind making of this forum. Anyway, sorry for this long lecture and hope you will not mind. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock