• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download
  • MonsterInsights - AMP Addon v1.5.0
  • MonsterInsights - Page Level Analytics v1.4.1
  • MonsterInsights - Facebook Instant Articles v1.2.0
  • MonsterInsights - Forms v2.2.1
  • MonsterInsights - Tracking v1.6.0
  • MonsterInsights - Google Optimize v1.5.0
  • MonsterInsights - EU Compliance v2.2.1
  • MonsterInsights - Custom Dimensions v2.0.1
  • MonsterInsights - Ecommerce Tracking v8.3.1
  • MonsterInsights - Performance v1.7.1

Attachments

• Monsterinsights_Addons_UnzipFirst.zip
    165.4 KB · Views: 384
bobsmith updated MonsterInsights - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v8.5.3

Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.5.3 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled
= 8.5.3: May 18, 2022 =

- Fix: We optimized the user ID custom dimension for GAv4
- Fix: We optimized the affiliate events for GAv4
- Fix: We optimized the Easy Digital Downloads purchase events for GAv4

= 8.5.2: May 06, 2022 =
Fix: We fixed an error reported by users using older versions of PHP.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this. Unfortunately it gets stuck on "verifying license" using 12 random letters, thoughts?

Can you please re-upload it because it's showing that "The file you are trying to download is no longer available".

Why try getting a link for addons uploaded in 2019 when there are newer versions on the latest thread pages 🤔

Reactions: VijaySingh
Hi, does anyone have the MonsterInsights Google AMP Addon please? Getting errors installing that. Thanks

Hi,

New version on the go... 🙌

Google Analytics by MonsterInsights:

8.6.0: Jun 13, 2022​

• Enhancement: We updated the User Journey display
  • Enhancement: We optimized the plugin activation process, popular posts, userID tracking, and onboarding

Babak updated MonsterInsights - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v8.7.0

Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.7.0 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= v8.7.0: Jul 11, 2022 =

- Fix: We fixed the logged-in sessions data in our dimensions report.
- Fix: We fixed the test mode detection PayPal Express Payment method when Smart Button is used.
- Enhancement: We optimized our plugin's backend javascript.
- Enhancement: We optimized the membership levels tracking for Restrict Content Pro integration.
- Enhancement: We optimized the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey sorry for my english, nothing on this page works to activate the plugin can anyone help me?
I tried with versions 8.6.0n , 8.7.0n and 7.11.0n (on 3 different sites) and the 12-digit key didn't work.

Please share the Addons for latest version. It is not present in folder and also cannot find the Addons links in thread.

I'm pretty sure this addon is infected, the linking your account function at least to the google account metrix. On the 24th i installed this, on the 25th i get a notification on my youtube account that i have a channel strike for a video i have not uploaded nor do i usually upload videos, i check my and i have 4 videos uploaded related to apex legends, fortnite etc all spreading viruses. I check my google apps and i notice i have zapier youtube connected and i though that was it, someone is in my zapiar ill just unlink it + i did a malwarebytes scan of my pc which came up empty. Well lo and behond 6 hours ago i get another notification Suspicious App Detected and another password reset. The ONLY issue i got was after i linked my google account to this extension. Avoid linking.(Which renders it useless tho.)

@Babak

How to install addons? Via ftp? Where? In what file?
Installing addon from monsterinsights dashboard is giving error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock