• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AutoUpsense Google Ads to Adsense WordPress Plugins [Untouched]

AutoUpsense Google Ads to Adsense WordPress Plugins [Untouched] 1.2

No permission to download

logg

Mar 30, 2021
logg submitted a new resource:

AutoUpsense Google Ads to Adsense WordPress Plugins [Untouched] - AutoUpsense Google Ads to Adsense WordPress Plugins, designed to increase value from Google AdSense

AutoUpsense is a Google Ads to Adsense WordPress Plugins.

AutoUpsense is designed to earn revenue from Adsense using paid traffic of Google Ads.

The file is untouched, I have the Purchase code and licence code.
Is there anything that can do nulled?

I just PM @Babak for Purchase code and licence code.

Regards

Read more about this resource...

i have the untouched update autoupsense_v1.2
i will upload later.

By the way, a few members have been dropping me a message regarding the landing sales page.

yes it is an ecourse but the course only about how to advertise in Google Ads,
and there are no related courses on how to use the plugins,

sadly, the plugins has a few parts encrypted,
I try to decode and decoded, but it lack.
If someone can decode it, send it to me then I will translate it into English since the plugins in Bahasa Indonesia

• Love
Reactions: Freshy and vcless
i have the untouched update autoupsense_v1.2
i will upload later.

By the way, a few members have been dropping me a message regarding the landing sales page.

yes it is an ecourse but the course only about how to advertise in Google Ads,
and there are no related courses on how to use the plugins,

sadly, the plugins has a few parts encrypted,
I try to decode and decoded, but it lack.
If someone can decode it, send it to me then I will translate it into English since the plugins in Bahasa Indonesia
I tried it, but when the short URL is clicked there is nothing, the article created on the article tab doesn't appear, it just points to the post

Reactions: Freshy
i have nulled this 1.2 version, if you guys have newest or latest version let me know I will share it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock