• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download
@Physkx If you get a gap, can you please look into this? Would really appreciate it 🙏🏼
You can test version what work in you good? I will try fix this version based on version what work

Update: I found out that the error occurs precisely because the key changed after version 23.0, and you just need to update the key in the settings section to the next one. Try it.

GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000

PS. You need to install a version from one hacker, for example, from this site

Last edited:
You can test version what work in you good? I will try fix this version based on version what work

Update: I found out that the error occurs precisely because the key changed after version 23.0, and you just need to update the key in the settings section to the next one. Try it.

PS. You need to install a version from one hacker, for example, from this site
Thanks; however, I've never used this plugin before, and the first ever install was the latest version from this site. The existing license key on this version is the same as the one you mentioned. It seems there's some other issue.

Thanks; however, I've never used this plugin before, and the first ever install was the latest version from this site. The existing license key on this version is the same as the one you mentioned. It seems there's some other issue.
Need refresh license with key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 its work for me.. Nulled is nobad ,, need save this key (This need maybe for WP Base)

Need refresh license with key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 its work for me.. Nulled is nobad ,, need save this key (This need maybe for WP Base)

Clicking Refresh Key:
1705885219188.png

Clicking Deactivate:​

1705885249422.png

Entering the key you provided:​

1705885296273.png

The license key which you sent above is already there. It is hardcoded into this nulled script so touching any of these options does nothing. I think I just have to wait for @Physkx input on this issue.

Thanks for the help though.

Try my version nulled.
1. Udate plugin with Wordpress Plugin Update
2. Come to page settings / add new key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000
3. Try it
Tested it now and its still having the same issue as the previous one. It also does not accept this license and shows an error instead.

I also tried deleting monsterinsights pro and installing this one but it gave the same issue.
1705934522858.png

I don't understand why this error is showing.

Last edited:
Tested it now and its still having the same issue as the previous one. It also does not accept this license and shows an error instead.

I also tried deleting monsterinsights pro and installing this one but it gave the same issue.
1705934522858.png

I don't understand why this error is showing.
I test new nulled if be work i give u that)

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)​

1. Delete version before
2. Install MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)
3. Come to settings and add key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 for unlock addons)

Enjoy! Addons work! PS. Please @Physkx test nulled what u do) Nulled Fixed.jpg

Attachments

• google-analytics-premium v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed).zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 166

1. Delete version before
2. Install MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.23.1 (Nulled Fixed)
3. Come to settings and add key GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000 for unlock addons)

Thanks, this appears to be working.

Reactions: power2010

1. Delete version before

Tested and it's working. Thanks mate!
2024-02-02_124026.png

1707213119731.png
Anyone faced this issue? I have tried to clear cache and cookies as mentioned above but it didn't work. All adblockers are disabled too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock