• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.26.0 + Addons

No permission to download
Babak updated MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v8.21.0 + Addons

Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.21.0 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= v8.21.0: November 13, 2023 =

- New: Social Media report.
- New: Exclude query parameters from GA4 data stream.
- Enhancement: Improved compatibility towards WordPress 6.4.1.
- Fix: We fixed an issue that occurred with Pretty Links.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v8.22.0 + Addons

Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.22.0 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.22.0: November 29, 2023

Enhancement: Improved Social Media report.
Fix: We fixed the View More link in the Email Summaries.
Fix: We fixed a Vue warning in Site Notes.
Fix: We fixed the sporadic Error 429 from Google Analytics API.
Fix: We fixed a duplicate error message in the Setup Checklist.

MonsterInsights eCommerce Tracking Addon v8.5.1
MonsterInsights EU Compliance Addon v2.3.1
MonsterInsights Forms Addon v2.3.1
MonsterInsights Media Tracking v1.1.1
MonsterInsights User Journey v1.1.2
MonsterInsights Ads PPC Tracking v1.1.1

Attachments

• ga-ecommerce-v8.5.1.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 31
  • monsterinsights-eu-compliance-v2.3.1.zip
    9 KB · Views: 17
  • monsterinsights-forms-v2.3.1.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
  • monsterinsights-media-v1.1.1.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
  • monsterinsights-ppc-tracking-v1.1.1.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 23
  • monsterinsights-user-journey-v1.1.2.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 18
Hey guys, if any of you using MonsterInsights start having issues with your site, try disabling. I don't think v8.22 is entirely compatible with the latest Wordpress v6.4.2 took me a bit to realize that this was the incompatible plugin. Cheers

Hey guys, if any of you using MonsterInsights start having issues with your site, try disabling. I don't think v8.22 is entirely compatible with the latest Wordpress v6.4.2 took me a bit to realize that this was the incompatible plugin. Cheers
Yeah, I have uninstalled that version for now, as it was causing pages not to save properly after editing in WordPress editor.

Even though page was "updated", would receive a warning on exit “Changes that you made may not be saved.”

Sometimes pages where saved despite exiting and other times they would not be.

I don't have this problem with Latest MonsterInsights v8.22, if deactivated or uninstalled.

:(

Last edited:
8.23.0: December 14, 2023

• New: Our Year In Review report is here. This report will automatically show up starting in January 1 until Jan 14 2024.
  • Fix: We fixed an error occurring with Site Notes.
  • Fix: We fixed minor issues in the Gutenberg blocks.
  • Fix: We added support for WooCommerce custom order status.

Reactions: Babak and power2010

MonsterInsights Pro v8.23.0 + Addons

Download MonsterInsights Pro v8.23.0 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= v8.23.0: December 14, 2023 =

- New: Our Year In Review report is here. This report will automatically show up starting in January 1 until Jan 14 2024.
- Fix: We fixed an issue occurring with Site Notes.
- Fix: We fixed minor issues in the Gutenberg blocks.
- Fix: We added support for WooCommerce custom order status.

8.23.1: December 18, 2023

• Fix: We fixed an issue related to the All in One SEO plugin.

On a fresh installation, unable to get through setup as it throws a license key validation error. Only version that's successful is v8.17. Anyone have a solution?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock