• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Litespeed Plugin Setup for Cloudflare + Quick Cloud

Riddik

Feb 4, 2023
have just upgraded my website from Business to VPS but now i face the problem on Litespeed plugin which is not working, i asked host provider and he said, To use the LSWS cache plugin on a website pointing to server, you must install LSWS on the server. The LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) needs a paid license.

i Mail on Litespeed support and they said our cache plugin will require LiteSpeed Webserver or QUIC cloud CDN in order to cache page properly and your site is running on Apache , that's the reason why it doesn't work

now i have no idea how to fix, i do have screenshot which is working well let me attach it too. (Not Mine website)

Attachments

• tempsnip.png
    tempsnip.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Network-Capture.PNG
    Network-Capture.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
On your VPS LiteSpeed will be a paid add-on. You will need to buy it sepeartely, or try using OpenLiteSpeed if your host supports it. But keep in mind that OLS has its own limitations.
The screenshots attached might show that you are using LiteSpeed, but as the resources might be cached on the CDN end, it might show that way.

On your VPS LiteSpeed will be a paid add-on. You will need to buy it sepeartely, or try using OpenLiteSpeed if your host supports it. But keep in mind that OLS has its own limitations.
The screenshots attached might show that you are using LiteSpeed, but as the resources might be cached on the CDN end, it might show that way.
oh my bad the screenshot i attached is not mine its from another website which is working well

have just upgraded my website from Business to VPS but now i face the problem on Litespeed plugin which is not working, i asked host provider and he said, To use the LSWS cache plugin on a website pointing to server, you must install LSWS on the server. The LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) needs a paid license.

i Mail on Litespeed support and they said our cache plugin will require LiteSpeed Webserver or QUIC cloud CDN in order to cache page properly and your site is running on Apache , that's the reason why it doesn't work

now i have no idea how to fix, i do have screenshot which is working well let me attach it too. (Not Mine website)
If you're using this vps for single site then you may use cyberpanel + lightespeed enterprise totally for free.

Reactions: Riddik
If you're using this vps for single site then you may use cyberpanel + lightespeed enterprise totally for free.
great will you please tell me more, i have no idea how to setup, it would be great if i will get any tutorial or links which can guide properly. thanks man

great will you please tell me more, i have no idea how to setup, it would be great if i will get any tutorial or links which can guide properly. thanks man

read before proceeding it. cyberpanel installtion should be on fresh vps.

Reactions: Riddik

read before proceeding it. cyberpanel installtion should be on fresh vps.
fresh vps? i baught with cpanel So will this work?

i mean i already purchased VPS with cPanel

No you have to buy the VPS with nothing installed on it, just the OS (Operating System) only and then run the commands it says to use for installing it.

oh ok then it will the issue
ideally it shouldn't since WordPress has a cloudflare plugin to use, as for Quick Cloud, no idea on it but you should be able to use the CloudFlare WordPress (WP) plugin to register and use it with your site.

ideally it shouldn't since WordPress has a cloudflare plugin to use, as for Quick Cloud, no idea on it but you should be able to use the CloudFlare WordPress (WP) plugin to register and use it with your site.
yes i am using Cloudflare and quick cloud (integrate cloudflare) but no idea how to run litespeed plugin work in my wordpress

Just use a Web Hosting with LiteSpeed as Web Server (we have Web Hosting with cPanel + LiteSpeed)
Which will allow you to use LSWS Plugin, to use that Plugin you will need to use LiteSpeed as web server.

You can check our Web Hosting Plans if you wish.
If you wish to use VPS you need a control panel with LiteSpeed or OLS (OpenLiteSpeed free version but limited)

Free Control Panels with OLS:
  • Cyberpanel
  • AAPanel
Remember: OpenLiteSpeed (OLS) is free but limited version, it may limit also some features of LSWS Plugin in certain aspects. LiteSpeed you can benefit of all features.

Paid Control Panels with LiteSpeed
  • DirectAdmin (best alternative and more cheap to cPanel you can have Litespeed)
  • cPanel
  • Cyberpanel (paid version, but you should go with DirectAdmin instead for the pricing / features Directadmin is a little better)

Kindly Regards,
Alexhost

Just use a Web Hosting with LiteSpeed as Web Server (we have Web Hosting with cPanel + LiteSpeed)
Which will allow you to use LSWS Plugin, to use that Plugin you will need to use LiteSpeed as web server.

You can check our Web Hosting Plans if you wish.
If you wish to use VPS you need a control panel with LiteSpeed or OLS (OpenLiteSpeed free version but limited)

Free Control Panels with OLS:
  • Cyberpanel
  • AAPanel
Remember: OpenLiteSpeed (OLS) is free but limited version, it may limit also some features of LSWS Plugin in certain aspects. LiteSpeed you can benefit of all features.

Paid Control Panels with LiteSpeed
  • DirectAdmin (best alternative and more cheap to cPanel you can have Litespeed)
  • cPanel
  • Cyberpanel (paid version, but you should go with DirectAdmin instead for the pricing / features Directadmin is a little better)

Kindly Regards,
Alexhost
Well without LiteSpeed as Web Server i successfully manage to run Litespeed plugin on my wordpress website with help of Quick.cloud

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock