• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking LiteSpeed/cPanel/CloudLinux

vladimirb1

Banned User
Sep 11, 2022
HI GUYS need hosting for my projects in US Lokation

plan includes:
1.LiteSpeed Cache (LSCache)
2. LSMCD (MemcacheD from LiteSpeed)
3. Redis Object Cache
4. PHP 7.4-to 8.x MultiPHP Manager
5. Unlimited Size Inodes
6. cPanel on CloudLinux
7 PHP memory_limit 2g or more.
8. Domains Folders location to home/username/domain.com NO! NO! TO **/public_html/
Very Important - My Project 10 Domains + 20 subdomain, All sites large with big SQL-DB + work with video files (youtube/datavideo/googleDrive)
I,m looking Premium class Unlimited hosting for next year.
TH..you VLAD

HI GUYS need hosting for my projects in US Lokation

plan includes:
1.LiteSpeed Cache (LSCache)
2. LSMCD (MemcacheD from LiteSpeed)
3. Redis Object Cache
4. PHP 7.4-to 8.x MultiPHP Manager
5. Unlimited Size Inodes
6. cPanel on CloudLinux
7 PHP memory_limit 2g or more.
8. Domains Folders location to home/username/domain.com NO! NO! TO **/public_html/
Very Important - My Project 10 Domains + 20 subdomain, All sites large with big SQL-DB + work with video files (youtube/datavideo/googleDrive)
I,m looking Premium class Unlimited hosting for next year.
TH..you VLAD
I am in the field of ffmpeg hosting which is costly nowadays but if you want full comfigured server according to your need I can provide you at cheap but why you dont go with your own dedicated one that is best plan for you buddy, I can provide license and configuration according to your specific need.

Thank you

I am in the field of ffmpeg hosting which is costly nowadays but if you want full comfigured server according to your need I can provide you at cheap but why you dont go with your own dedicated one that is best plan for you buddy, I can provide license and configuration according to your specific need.

Thank you
Thank you not sure it's be good vps, Im softwate tester and no a lot $, last year i pay 30$ ayear

Genius Host Enterprise hosting suitable for you except "Domains Folders location to home/username/domain.com NO! NO! TO **/public_html/" & Unlimited Size Inodes.

You're looking for unlimited disk space and those resource limits for only $30/year? A reliable provider is going to be pretty difficult to find.

Hi, if you're looking for that you may ask support if they have that before buying

Here my suggestions of hostings with litespeed

Reactions: vladimirb1
Some body use CloudPanel on Debian 10? its real free?

No, nobody uses Debian here. I'm sure it's paid.

Btw, has anyone drink water here? Is it really essential?

You come here with questions, but then you're the one who gives the answers, and in the end, you know 0 about this area.

(Thanks for the laugh on the premium hosting)

Actually I'm looking hosting too...

I'm using namecheap but Inode limit is 600.000 :(

infact I loved this (https://www.a2hosting.com/web-hosting) suggestion but same problem here again...

600.000 inode limit...

I dont want to (if I can I'll) pay for VPS...

Any suggestions about without inode limitation?

I can pay 10$ monthly

Thank you

what do you think about Contabo VPS guy ?
I have 2 of their VPS servers from the black Friday deals at first I did not like it as it was very slow
1 server was in UK
1 server was in Germany

the UK server was running very bad and I was wishing I never took out the servers you can move the location of your server from within the control panel so I moved them both to Germany and other both running very well now

the only thing I don't like is their activation fees for everything other than that I'm happy with them

what do you think about Contabo VPS guy ?
hmmm

it's looking nice as a price and other stuff...

But the thing is they didn't share too much details about hosting or I'm fool.

They didn't talk about inode limits... (My foolish)

Also when I added CPanel to package it became expansive :(

Reactions: lineset1819
hmmm

it's looking nice as a price and other stuff...

But the thing is they didn't share too much details about hosting or I'm fool.

They didn't talk about inode limits... (My foolish)

Also when I added CPanel to package it became expansive :(
Could you explain for me inode limits and what is used for ?

Could you explain for me inode limits and what is used for ?
I have one online photography magazine.

Right now It has around 2000 articles and still grooving up.

Almost every hosting accounts have Inode limits (file quantity)

An inode is a data structure used to keep information about a file on your hosting account. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have. This includes everything on your account, emails, files, folders, anything you store on the server.

www.sanalsergi.com is the website...

Reactions: lineset1819
I have one online photography magazine.

Right now It has around 2000 articles and still grooving up.

Almost every hosting accounts have Inode limits (file quantity)

An inode is a data structure used to keep information about a file on your hosting account. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have. This includes everything on your account, emails, files, folders, anything you store on the server.

www.sanalsergi.com is the website...
i understand now what about contabo also they have inode limits ?

they didn't write any info about it but when u want to buy hosting with cpanel monthly cost being 35$ :(

They didn't write about it because they don't have, as any decent vps provider.

The limit is what you bought can handle, and that, you can have an idea.

Anyway, Contabo is good (price/quality), Hetzner is better but a bit more expensive.

And forget cpanel if you want to have money in your pocket. Go with Plesk. It's better anyway.

Edit. I almost forgot. Besides Plesk is doing their christmas promo (50% discount on the licenses), buying from the official site = having access to their official support instead of a reseller or whatever.

And IME, I've only used them one time, but given the situation and how they solved the issue, either I was lucky or their support is very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: leroy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock