• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime Discount - $10 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Business Plan - Hivium

Hey there,

Could I get demo links to test speed please? Also, can disk space and amount of websites be increased?

TassieNZ :)

Only 3 accounts left. If anyone is still looking for a good host, at an affordable price, this will be a great deal for you. Just PM me if you need any help.

Only 3 accounts left. If anyone is still looking for a good host, at an affordable price, this will be a great deal for you. Just PM me if you need any help.
Hey prasad can I customize hosting after purchase..? I mean storage increase, bandwidth, more than 5+ site and much more options.. because I have already purchased your hosting..

Hey prasad can I customize hosting after purchase..? I mean storage increase, bandwidth, more than 5+ site and much more options.. because I have already purchased your hosting..
Hello, Yes, you can just create a ticket, and I will help you customize it. Though I would suggest buying a different account, because as we use Cloudlinux, every account has a set amount of CPU and RAM and adding more websites to an account means, you will share the resources with other websites. Instead, buying another account will be more beneficial for your websites, and all of them will remain fast.

Please help me. I want to change my host ionos to your host and get the deal. Is this possible? please DM me :)

Hello,
20 spots have been filled. Thanks a lot, guys for believing in me. I assure you of the best service for years to come.
We will bring a new offer this Friday, so stay tuned..!!

Reactions: smartass
Did you start your new offer Prasad?
No. Not yet. After the recent pricing change from cPanel, I am currently looking at various ways which can help me keep the hosting costs down and still provide stellar service to all the customers.
Please bear with me till then. But I assure you, I will bring some great offers soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock