• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime Discount - $10 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Business Plan - Hivium

prasad0889

Jan 18, 2019
India
High-Quality US Based SSD Cloud Web Hosting With Free SSL Certificates to Protect Your Websites (DDoS Protection Included)

Hivium - Managed Cloud Web Hosting

Refund Policy:
Full Refunds, if you are not satisfied within 30 days. Pro-Rated refunds for cancellations after 30 days. (There is no refund for termination due to abuse.)

About Service:-
  • Great Support
  • High-Quality SSD US Based Cloud Web Hosting
  • Powered by cPanel
  • 250+ one-click script installer (Softaculous)
  • Backups by JetBackup
  • SiteBuilder Pro
  • PHP 5.3 to 7.3
  • MariaDB 10.x
  • 1 vCPU
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 10 MB/s I/O
  • 2048 IOPS
  • 99.95% uptime
  • Easy to use
  • Nginx + LiteSpeed
  • MailChannels
  • and many more features.
Use Cases:
  • Need to host multiple client websites for a low fee.
  • Have multiple projects to start soon.
  • Just starting out and have a low budget but need great hosting.
  • Create an online selling store.
NOT SATISFIED WITH CURRENT HOSTING PROVIDER?
WANT TO TRANSFER YOUR SITE ON OUR HOSTING?
WE WILL PROVIDE FREE MIGRATION SERVICE.

Payment Methods:
  1. PayPal (For everyone.)
  2. PayTM (For Indian Customers)
A Few Rules:
  1. EMAIL SPAMMING / BULK MAILING IS NOT ALLOWED
  2. ADULT CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED (We are coming up with a plan for adult hosting in the next 2 days. Stay Tuned.)
  3. IRC, BOTS, ETC, NOT ALLOWED
  4. PERSONAL BACKUPS NOT ALLOWED.
COUPON: "1W1X3SIY0T"
Offer valid till 29/06/2019.
Only for the first 20 Signups.
A massive $62 savings each year.
Order Link:
Cloud Web Hosting - Business Plan

THIS IS A LIFETIME DISCOUNT COUPON. Every year you will only pay $10 for 5 websites.
If you have any questions, please comment on this thread.

Contact details:
Email: [email protected]
Status Page: https://status.hivium.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: zen123
Nice , how is site speed for multiple website? Can you please demonstrate anyone. I'm interested to buy your service , but some demonstrate required please send a demo link..

Nice , how is site speed for multiple website? Can you please demonstrate anyone. I'm interested to buy your service , but some demonstrate required please send a demo link..
I will PM you some links. All are WordPress websites.

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to thank all of the people who have bought hosting from me. I will make sure that you get the best service possible. Thanks a lot, once again for trusting me.
I would also like to thank @Babak and all the admins here for providing me an opportunity to take my business forward.

There are still a few accounts left for the above price. I will not be live for the next few hours as it is night here in India. If your order gets stuck, please feel free to open a support ticket. I will reply to you guys in the morning as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to comment on this thread. I will reply once I am back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock