• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learn How To Make $1500 Monthly Giving Away Free Stuff

How Much Would Love To Start Earning Online Monthly?

• $100

• $500

• $1000

• $2500

• $500

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your thinking is wrong @saporus ... So better first understand about the people then start to teach bla bla ... I know you are a global and super computer.. but it doesn't mean ... YOU ARE GOD .. understand better understand.

If I'm complain about fake threads , post or like that... So if it is major problem .. for you.. I will quit it for next or forever .. so don't crying like baby ... I don't need such things .. if I don't know anything then why you are crying ..

Brother has a suggestion for you .. Do not lift the finger on someone without knowing it, Otherwise sometimes there is no hand.. for putting finger.

Like I always said,

People that respond like this shows how kid and urchins they are.

Enjoy!

@CyberDeviL ,

One thing I have noticed about @zen123 is that he is looking for a moderator post and because he loves to counter people post even when he knows nothing about it.

He does that and always point @CyberDeviL so as to liaise with him as a friend. I have been following and noticing @zen123, you are only looking for a post and as well trying to make unnecessary post of yours count.

I know your trick and I am just watching you.
I have said the truth here. If you don't know anything, just watch and learn and not just attacking a post with no genuine.

I expect @CyberDeviL to delete his alarm instead of asking the OP not to answer.

I know you know the right thing to do but no one knows all @CyberDeviL

Regards
Kollydaton

Reactions: internet_lion
@zen123, @saporus , this is a personal issue, why not settle it within yourselves ? Why disturb the peace of the forum, why drag in our @CyberDeviL ? If not for @CyberDeviL many of us would not be here. He keeps the forum clean. Enough is enough please. Let's be brothers. We are here to share.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock