• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learn How To Make $1500 Monthly Giving Away Free Stuff

How Much Would Love To Start Earning Online Monthly?

• $100

• $500

• $1000

• $2500

• $500

Results are only viewable after voting.
its 2020 now..and many of us waiting for the update of this post or did i miss something?

• Haha
Reactions: zen123
IT'S BEEN ABOUT TO CROSS A MONTH . . . NO RESPONSE FROM TOPIC AUTHOR TO PREVIOUS MEMBER'S QUESTIONS . . .

I'LL MAKE ANOTHER RULE SOON ON REFRAIN FROM CREATING A NON-RESPONSIVE HYPE . .

TOPIC AUTHOR MAY CONTACT ME WHEN HE NEEDS TO OPEN THE TOPIC TO ADD FURTHER CONTENTS . . . CLOSED TILL THEN .

Hello Guys how are you doing out there?
I posted a thread last time to see if anyone knows the easiest way to make money online and am quite disappointed no one has the easy way like a plug and play.
I figured out alot of people will be having this issues earning online also so i needed to do something on it,

I want to make a 1-hour video tutorial teaching people how to make money online giving away free things
we will be using an affiliate marketing and content strategy and you don't need a website to try this method and put it to work right away plus will also show you how to start building an email list for free.

I want some people to show interest in this tutorial and will start the tutorial process.
Thanks for your interest
Hello Everyone Thanks For Waiting The Tutorial Is Out & its going to work for as many people looking to take action.

LINK TO FULL TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY GIVING AWAY FREE THINGS
All instructions and steps are all listed out for easy use.

Please ensure you subscribe to the channel each subscription means a lot to me as I will be making more & better tutorials on premium ways to make money online that is easy for everyone.

Main Tutorial Content are after the promo, introduction, and overview.
The first three videos are just for explanations which you need to watch before you get started in the practical where I will be showing you practically recording my screen to show you how to set things up.
The steps are as follows
STEP 1: FINDING PROBLEM TO SOLVE

STEP 2: HOW TO VERIFY AUDIENCE

STEP 3: FINDING AFFILIATE OFFERS TO PROMOTE

STEP 4: FINDING A FREE PLR CONTENT

STEP 5: CREATING THE OPTIN FORMS

STEP 6: CREATING FREE CONTENT TO GIVE OUT

STEP 7: CONFIGURING PAYMENT BUTTON

STEP 8: UPLOADING TO FREE PDF SHARING SITE

STEP 9: GETTING FREE TRAFFIC

STEP 10: CONCLUSION & MORE

Let's easily make money leveraging on the power of the Internet

Last edited:
Hello Everyone Thanks For Waiting The Tutorial Is Out & its going to work for as many people looking to take action.

LINK TO FULL TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY GIVING AWAY FREE THINGS
All instructions and steps are all listed out for easy use.

Please ensure you subscribe to the channel as I will be making more & better tutorials on premium ways to make money online that is easy for everyone.

Main Tutorial Content After the promo, introduction, and overview are
STEP 1: FINDING PROBLEM TO SOLVE

STEP 2: HOW TO VERIFY AUDIENCE

STEP 3: FINDING AFFILIATE OFFERS TO PROMOTE

STEP 4: FINDING A FREE PLR CONTENT

STEP 5: CREATING THE OPTIN FORMS

STEP 6: CREATING FREE CONTENT TO GIVE OUT

STEP 7: CONFIGURING PAYMENT BUTTON

STEP 8: UPLOADING TO FREE PDF SHARING SITE

STEP 9: GETTING FREE TRAFFIC

STEP 10: CONCLUSION & MORE

Let's easily make money leveraging on the power of the Internet

Thanks in advance..

SORRY TO SAY growthwizz BUT THE STRATEGY YOU FOLLOWED IS A COMPLETE TRASH IDEA :sneaky:
FIRST OF ALL YOU'D NOT BE ABLE TO LET YOU PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FOLLOWERS INCREASE . . .

BESIDE: LET'S REVIEW YOUR VIDEO :
I watched some of the videos including the 5 minutes+ video . . . Total waste of time . . .​
Full video is all about " you want to earn money . . . everyone needs money . . . . you want to earn right ? . . . . stay focused until the end of the video . . . you will learn how to earn $1500/month from this video . . . AT THE END OF THE VIDEO = PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UPDATED . . .​

IF I GET 5+ (MORE THAN 5) NEGATIVE REVIEW/FEEDBACK/REPORTS FROM THIS THREAD , I WILL NOT CLOSE IT , I WILL DELETE IT SIMPLY . . SO MAKE SURE NO OTHER MEMBER GETS DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR VIDEO & WRITES NEGATIVE REVIEW/REPORT ON IT HERE . .

SORRY TO SAY growthwizz BUT THE STRATEGY YOU FOLLOWED IS A COMPLETE TRASH IDEA :sneaky:
FIRST OF ALL YOU'D NOT BE ABLE TO LET YOU PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FOLLOWERS INCREASE . . .

I watched some of the videos including the 5 minutes+ video . . . Total waste of time . . .​
Full video is all about " you want to earn money . . . everyone needs money . . . . you want to earn right ? . . . . stay focused until the end of the video . . . you will learn how to earn $1500/month from this video . . . AT THE END OF THE VIDEO = PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UPDATED . . .​

IF I GET 5+ (MORE THAN 5) NEGATIVE REVIEW/FEEDBACK/REPORTS FROM THIS THREAD , I WILL NOT CLOSE IT , I WILL DELETE IT SIMPLY . . SO MAKE SURE NO OTHER MEMBER GETS DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR VIDEO & WRITES NEGATIVE REVIEW/REPORT ON IT HERE . .
moderator .. hahaha @CyberDeviL bro.... can't stop

not only the moderator, the way you express your comment is so nice and not in a hurtful manner. keep up the good work dude, happy to be part of this forum.

Reactions: Sipitri
@CyberDeviL ,

Let's assume he tried his best but not that Impressive at all. He wasted time in the video. But I beg 🙏, don't delete the thread. You could just close it if there are more complain.

I understand he uses a lot of energy in that video even tho it is not that impressive. He shouldn't promote his channel here base on the Forum rules as well.

Next time, he should put more effort and always go straight to the point.

Making Money On the internet is very real and for you to succeed. You need to "Sell Your Brain" just the way @Babak and the likes is selling his brain on this forum.

He provides a lot of things for free but in exchange for traffics to his adsense which would convert to money (That is brain)

A day is coming I would teach members of this forum how to make money through Bulk Email Marketing (Solo Ads) e.t.c. The forum is giving to you, you need to give back as well. I would never be a leacher!

1 Love!!!🥰

All the hype and over 6 pages of replies... I really thought we would get some worthwhile information, but instead, we see a youtube channel promotion with no good information, as announced in this thread.

Waste of time IMO...

Reactions: Energy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock