• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.3.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.6.0

Download Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.7.0 Nulled Free
8 August 2019

Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core pluginRaven plugin
v1.7.0v1.5.0v1.3.3
  • New Feature: Adobe Fonts in Raven elements.
  • Improvement: Improve Control Panel > Updates section.
  • Improvement: Jupiter X Core plugin installation.
  • Improvement: Update HTTP urls...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JupiterX 1.7.0 Pre Activated

First time trying out this theme and tbh not impressed, took ages to get it all set up with all the plugins and stuff, managed to import a template successfully but have no idea what it has done to Elementor - no option to enter the editor on any of the pages, not even when creating a new page.

Edit - Hmm well that's odd, I uninstalled the template and Elementor is working again - Baffling!

Last edited:
First time trying out this theme and tbh not impressed, took ages to get it all set up with all the plugins and stuff, managed to import a template successfully but have no idea what it has done to Elementor - no option to enter the editor on any of the pages, not even when creating a new page.

Edit - Hmm well that's odd, I uninstalled the template and Elementor is working again - Baffling!

I don't have any issues, did you install the plugins necessary for the template in question? the core, raven addons, acf pro etc?

I don't have any issues, did you install the plugins necessary for the template in question? the core, raven addons, acf pro etc?
All the plugins were installed (except Layer Slider which won't install).

However I've done some more testing and it seems I just got unlucky with my random choice of first template to install (Burger Restaurant), I've tried a few more and they seem to be okay.

Reactions: Physkx
hi,

v1.9.0 is released ..

• New Feature: Multiple templates installation.
  • New Feature: Custom burger icon animations.
  • New Feature: Page elements management.
  • New Feature: Comment section styling.
  • Improvement: Custom Jupiter X categories in Elementor library popup. (Sync Library from Elementor > Tools)
  • Improvement: Improve Elementor incompatibility messages.
  • Improvement: Add Turkish translation.
  • Improvement: Improve UX of Control Panel > Updates page.
  • Bug Fix: Customizer Products Per Row/Pages settings error.
  • Bug Fix: Cart quick view scroll issue.
  • Bug Fix: Narrow Body Border field.
  • Bug Fix: TGMPA wp-repo in min version field.
  • Bug Fix: YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin issue.

UNTOUCHED
https://mega.nz/#F!F3pHzYrS!E3CzlGl1zxyswjQCHUFcRA

20 August 2019
Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core pluginRaven plugin
v1.9.0v1.6.1v1.4.0
  • New Feature: Multiple templates installation.
  • New Feature: Custom burger icon animations.
  • New Feature: Page elements management.
  • New Feature: Comment section styling.
  • Improvement: Custom Jupiter X categories in Elementor library popup. (Sync Library from Elementor > Tools)
  • Improvement: Improve Elementor incompatibility messages.
  • Improvement: Add Turkish translation.
  • Improvement: Improve UX of Control Panel > Updates page.
  • Bug Fix: Customizer Products Per Row/Pages settings error.
  • Bug Fix: Cart quick view scroll issue.
  • Bug Fix: Narrow Body Border field.
  • Bug Fix: TGMPA wp-repo in min version field.
  • Bug Fix: YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock