• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.3.0

No permission to download
UNTOUCHED
https://mega.nz/#F!F3pHzYrS!E3CzlGl1zxyswjQCHUFcRA

20 August 2019
Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core pluginRaven plugin
v1.9.0v1.6.1v1.4.0

• New Feature: Multiple templates installation.
  • New Feature: Custom burger icon animations.
  • New Feature: Page elements management.
  • New Feature: Comment section styling.
  • Improvement: Custom Jupiter X categories in Elementor library popup. (Sync Library from Elementor > Tools)
  • Improvement: Improve Elementor incompatibility messages.
  • Improvement: Add Turkish translation.
  • Improvement: Improve UX of Control Panel > Updates page.
  • Bug Fix: Customizer Products Per Row/Pages settings error.
  • Bug Fix: Cart quick view scroll issue.
  • Bug Fix: Narrow Body Border field.
  • Bug Fix: TGMPA wp-repo in min version field.
  • Bug Fix: YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin issue.
Thanks, but still the old version JupiterX v1.7.0 :)

Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.9.0 Nulled

Download Jupiter v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.9.0 Multi-Purpose WP Theme Nulled Free
Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core pluginRaven plugin
v1.9.0 - Thanks To @Physkx v1.6.1v1.4.0
  • New Feature: Multiple templates installation.
  • New Feature: Custom burger icon animations.
  • New Feature: Page elements management.
  • New Feature: Comment section...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Seagill
Babak jan to in version ke vase download gozashti, plugine "jupiterx-core" be 1.6.1 update shode? man ye filei ro az haminja download kardam ama x-core version 1.5 bod
are faghat file update shode plugin ha update nashode
in jupiter null shodast
nemitoni core plugin ro download koni ?

Reactions: boy-hercule
are faghat file update shode plugin ha update nashode
in jupiter null shodast
nemitoni core plugin ro download koni ?

sharmande, update core ro peyda kardam nasb kardam, ama active ke shod in error ro mide!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in >wp-content\plugins\jupiterx-core\includes\updater\functions.php on line 32
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in >wp-content\plugins\jupiterx-core\includes\updater\functions.php on line 36

sharmande, update core ro peyda kardam nasb kardam, ama active ke shod in error ro mide!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in >wp-content\plugins\jupiterx-core\includes\updater\functions.php on line 32
Warning
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in >wp-content\plugins\jupiterx-core\includes\updater\functions.php on line 36
okay yekam zaman bede check mikonam

I just installed JupiterX 1.9.1 - UNTOUCHED and turned it into Null version as how Babak had said before. It worked perfectly without any problems but when I updated the plugins, just as the theme had requested, these error messages suddenly appeared.
The Jupiter X version is 1.9.1
and the jupiter X Core is 1.7.0

I just installed JupiterX 1.9.1 - UNTOUCHED and turned it into Null version as how Babak had said before. It worked perfectly without any problems but when I updated the plugins, just as the theme had requested, these error messages suddenly appeared.
The Jupiter X version is 1.9.1
and the jupiter X Core is 1.7.0
I have tested and do not have any problems, you try to install this and let me know the results

I have tested and do not have any problems, you try to install this and let me know the results

Well, it worked perfectly but when I activated the woocommerce, that error showed up again once. Actually it is not clear why it was shown only once!

Well, it worked perfectly but when I activated the woocommerce, that error showed up again once. Actually it is not clear why it was shown only once!
A good solution is to deactivate and delete all old files, upload new files above and re-activate to avoid the same error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock