• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will make your wordpress site free, or improve it's speed for free!

Hello dude,
Do you know how to enable SSL on the website?

I did all the steps on Cloudflare but when it showing not secure in the url bar.

what should I do ?

Create a ssl certificate on your domain account in cloudflare and install it to your domain hosting plan. It's very easy, if you need help contact me.

Am using Wp Rocket, the moment I enable Cloud Flare and change the Name Servers to CloudFlare Name Server both my WordPress front end and back end display becomes Messed Up. I don't know why this is happening. The moment I remove the website from Cloud Flare and change the Name Servers to the default Name Server Everything becomes fine. What I do I do solve this problem once and for all. I need you help

Am using Wp Rocket, the moment I enable Cloud Flare and change the Name Servers to CloudFlare Name Server both my WordPress front end and back end display becomes Messed Up. I don't know why this is happening. The moment I remove the website from Cloud Flare and change the Name Servers to the default Name Server Everything becomes fine. What I do I do solve this problem once and for all. I need you help

1. If you are using the Cloudflare add-on there is no need to add any Cloudflare info into the CDN Tab. That said, WP Rocket is also compatible with most CDN providers, including Amazon Cloudfront, MaxCDN, KeyCDN and others.

2. The first step to use them together, is adding your site to your Cloudflare account.

3. Cloudflare can perform the minification process of CSS and JS files as well as WP Rocket, but there is one extra thing that WP Rocket does, and it is called concatenation. This means that WP Rocket combines files into little groups for better compatibility and performance, and that is one useful feature that is not included in Cloudflare.
We recommend you activate minification in Cloudflare as well as WP Rocket in order to get the best results.

4. In the Add-ons settings tab you will see the Cloudflare add-on. Switch Add-on status to ON

Troubleshooting
The most common cause of issues when using Cloudflare is their Rocket Loader feature. If you see display issues, or JavaScript errors while running Cloudflare, disable Rocket Loader and clear your cache to see if this fixes the problem. (Rocket Loader is in no way related to WP Rocket.)

iam having issue in creating content for my website, do you have any free premium toll or tips to create original premium content for blogger?

Hi @moroccanfaculty and thanks a lot for taking the time and the initiative to launch this giveaway.

Secondly, if you´re genuine about this...
I decided to give some back.
I think the best way you can achieve that and, save yourself lots of time in the process, is to write an in-depth guide on how to solve or troubleshoot the most common and critical issues that prevent a WordPress-based website to load fast.

I know each site page loading speed issues are different but I am sure you will agree we can categorize them into a few common ones.

Like...
  • HTTP requests
  • DNS Requests
  • Unused HTML, CSS and JS
  • Cookie-Free domain
  • Render-Blocking resources
  • Among a few others
I didn´t add issues like...
  • Leverage caching
  • Minify HTML, CSS and JS
  • Defer Parsing JS
  • Inline CSS and JS
Because those can be solved with WP Rocket or any of the most popular WordPress performance plugins.

You can also write about what WordPress performance plugin you use and what configuration you recommend.

Also, how to properly set up a CDN service to fully maximize its benefits.

I am sure most of the members interested in this will find a lot more appealing an in-depth guide like this.

Searching for resources on BABIATO about how "page loading speed" threads I found this course called One Second WordPress Advanced WordPress Speed Optimization Training Course & Blueprint.

I am definitely downloading it and watching it later today.

Either, thanks a lot for this and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Sent u a DM.. Please help me out .. I have a wordpress website built with Elementor but my GT MEtrix & Google Page Insights score is very very bad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock