• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will make your wordpress site free, or improve it's speed for free!

Hello everyone, 🆒
After profiting from some great staff here at the Babiato forum. I decided to give some back. If you own a hosting and you have some difficulties in creating or installing your Wordpress theme. Or, you need some advice about the best theme to choose from. I am really good at anything related to WordPress. Improve speed etc... Contact me by comment
I will answer any of your questions according to my schedule.
Have a nice day 28055

Hi @moroccanfaculty

I have a website in mind that I want to do but I can't seem to get the right combinations for it. I have a domain and host and have installed a Saasland theme and was trying to use the templates that come with it, but it's a struggle to edit them.

Can you assist?

Hi @moroccanfaculty

I have a website in mind that I want to do but I can't seem to get the right combinations for it. I have a domain and host and have installed a Saasland theme and was trying to use the templates that come with it, but it's a struggle to edit them.

Can you assist?
Of course, just let me know your objectives or goal. I can assist you or give some ideas that would help you

Yo bro,
I'm weak at UI/UX design,
The thing is I want to run a wp store site and I've already purchased a domain and host.
Can you give me a design route (WP theme and plugin) or some UI/UX store designs with good performance and user interface?
also all of my sites are in rtl format.

Tnx in advance!

There are many available theme in Babiato, check them out. I don't think you need much plugins to make a store apart from woocommerce. There are too many videos about woocommerce so that won't be an issue for you.

If you have any theme problems contact me via message.

Hello everyone, 🆒
After profiting from some great staff here at the Babiato forum. I decided to give some back. If you own a hosting and you have some difficulties in creating or installing your Wordpress theme. Or, you need some advice about the best theme to choose from. I am really good at anything related to WordPress. Improve speed etc... Contact me by comment
I will answer any of your questions according to my schedule.
Have a nice day 28055
Hello Bro
My web site forumfavori.com Need support for site speed and google ads.

Hi, since the post is on wordpress. Can anyone clarify on GPL licence with wordpress themes or plugins. Can we use a wordpress plugin in a live site with valid GPL licence ? If yes, are there any security issues ?

Hi I need help, newbie so better to hand it over to you to do,,, if it takes a lot of time I will pay you something for your help? or maybe you can charge me to stay on and service the site?

Hi, since the post is on wordpress. Can anyone clarify on GPL licence with wordpress themes or plugins. Can we use a wordpress plugin in a live site with valid GPL licence ? If yes, are there any security issues ?
Hello,
Sorry, but I don't have much information to answer this question

Hi I need help, newbie so better to hand it over to you to do,,, if it takes a lot of time I will pay you something for your help? or maybe you can charge me to stay on and service the site?
No problem sire, Just state your problem here or on message. I will do my best to help you.

There's nothing virtually/physically existence of GPL license, it's a term - not license key .
You can use on a live site . . . . Security issue ? ya . . . Make sure you are downloading stuffs from trusted sources who provides untouched or clean-nulled files .

Reactions: sabs_rocks
There's nothing virtually/physically existence of GPL license, it's a term - not license key .
You can use on a live site . . . . Security issue ? ya . . . Make sure you are downloading stuffs from trusted sources who provides untouched or clean-nulled files .
Thanks for helping with this question.

No problem sire, Just state your problem here or on message. I will do my best to help you.

I brought that $2 hosting and what to set up the server so that I can have multiple different sites in there, and then make the sites based on the best themes and then all the stuff you think to make irt happen... I have about 4-5 I want to end up with, so if the first setup can be copied? or duplicated? and move some domain names over to them... Its a bit ah, happy to pay some bucks, and for your services afterwards, plus give you % bonus if you get the thing pumping... stay on board for the ride....

Can you recommend some fast and affordable hosting for wordpress websites ?

Hello sire, I am using getflywheel which is not that affordable. But, I am a fun of something called speed. It's a cloud hosting. they are doing a discount this month for $15 per month.
I am paying $25 a month but I can see the clear difference between their clouding and the best hostings out there. I will send you the link to my website and you can check it in both gtmetrix and thinkwithgoogle for mobile.
Can you recommend some fast and affordable hosting for wordpress websites ?

• Love
Reactions: mader
Hi

Thanks for putting a great offer up, i have hosting and domains and im trying to build a website like the one below

cyberpowerpc.com/

I know thats not a wordpress site but what template and plugin would you use to make something close to it
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock