• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will make your wordpress site free, or improve it's speed for free!

moroccanfaculty

Banned User
Jan 14, 2020
Morocco
Hello everyone, 🆒
After profiting from some great staff here at the Babiato forum. I decided to give some back. If you own a hosting and you have some difficulties in creating or installing your Wordpress theme. Or, you need some advice about the best theme to choose from. I am really good at anything related to WordPress. Improve speed etc... Contact me by comment
I will answer any of your questions according to my schedule.
Have a nice day 28055

One more thing, You website has some
Are you going to make a wordpress site for free?
or its just a q & a kind of thing?

The title seems kind of clickbait ;)

One more thing. I have just checked your website and it seems you are having issues with it's security.
This won't help you get any lead anyway.

Hello dude,
Do you know how to enable SSL on the website?

I did all the steps on Cloudflare but when it showing not secure in the url bar.

what should I do ?

Reactions: Stavros
Hello dude,

I did all the steps on Cloudflare but when it showing not secure in the url bar.

what should I do ?
Simply, go to plugin and install this plugin " Simply SSL " and activate it. This is the easy way. If this doesn't work provide me with the link to your website. I will check that for you

One more thing, You website has some

One more thing. I have just checked your website and it seems you are having issues with it's security.
This won't help you get any lead anyway.
Yeah, i was off for a few weeks and it got expired. Tried to add a free one that didnt work so i just left it there. I was over loaded with my exisitng clients didnt care much about that site ;)

Wil you help me to fic that, will send you a PM

Am also willing to help, If you really need help in any way you can message me or state the help needed here.

Reactions: altinxte
Hello dude,

what should I do ?

Use Cloudflare page rules. It'll work out perfectly.

Page rules don't need wordpress plugins, it'll force the pages to deliver with https (green padlock)

Reactions: ukgamer
Use Cloudflare page rules. It'll work out perfectly.

Page rules don't need wordpress plugins, it'll force the pages to deliver with https (green padlock)

Thank you bro, it solved I could clear the caches.

Thank you bro, it solved I could clear the caches.

Did you create Page Rules?

If yes, did you create for www and non-www domains?

You can clear the cache, although it automatically clears in 12 - 24 hours.

Did you create Page Rules?

If yes, did you create for www and non-www domains?

You can clear the cache, although it automatically clears in 12 - 24 hours.

No, I didn't use that.
I used the Purge Cache option on the Cloudflare settings and it worked well for clearing all the caches.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Hello everyone, 🆒
After profiting from some great staff here at the Babiato forum. I decided to give some back. If you own a hosting and you have some difficulties in creating or installing your Wordpress theme. Or, you need some advice about the best theme to choose from. I am really good at anything related to WordPress. Improve speed etc... Contact me by comment
I will answer any of your questions according to my schedule.
Have a nice day babiato-user-only.png
Yo bro,
I'm weak at UI/UX design,
The thing is I want to run a wp store site and I've already purchased a domain and host.
Can you give me a design route (WP theme and plugin) or some UI/UX store designs with good performance and user interface?
also all of my sites are in rtl format.

Tnx in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock