• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i have domain and hositng

I don't understand why everyone is giving this guy false hope. I guess I'll have to be the bad guy.

You should know what you want to do before you acquire the domain and hosting. If you've decided to start a food truck business, then you buy the food truck. You don't get a food truck first and then figure out what to sell.

Completing a website is just the first step. You'll need to invest time and money in ads, SEO, social media, customer service, and more. It won't be able to replace your primary income for at least a year, if not longer.

My advice is, do whatever interests you,. For fun, not for the money. This is the only way you can sustain the website for years until it becomes profitable.

Great

You need to search and understand few more information about how website can make you money

In short you have a domain and hosting putting this together and adding some content makes a website

You need to spread the existence of the website by SEO

Then website will get traffic / people visiting your website when people visit your website you can become partner with google ads

Google show ads on your website and share the revenue - if it appears complex

Already @guguk made nice suggestion check that

1. Do you have any suggestions for a domain name that matches my expertise, sir?
how about: iwanttomakesomemoney.com ? :)

or takeyourmoneyandputtheminmypocket.com ;)

Sorry.. just couldn't help myself ;) ;)

By the way.. the domay you have.. it's not a domain... it's a subdomain. :)

Im very sorry, No Im Not. If the TS doesn't even make a decent starter post don't expect a serious answer...At least not from me.

There is no such thing as "easy" or "free" money. Don't believe the claims that you can earn $$$ with no effort.

Damn i just gave some good advice..

then you would earn "little" money :)

As @agencyjacko mention before that you will earn money with adsense and it's easiest method.
You can create "refferal" website and you need to find ref providers and create good content for advertising that products/services. (And also you can put ads in website too)

You can create also service website and promote your services on online and you can earn money to do making "little" services from remotely.
it's ok with little money..will you teach me from 0 sir

I don't understand why everyone is giving this guy false hope. I guess I'll have to be the bad guy.

You should know what you want to do before you acquire the domain and hosting. If you've decided to start a food truck business, then you buy the food truck. You don't get a food truck first and then figure out what to sell.

Completing a website is just the first step. You'll need to invest time and money in ads, SEO, social media, customer service, and more. It won't be able to replace your primary income for at least a year, if not longer.

My advice is, do whatever interests you,. For fun, not for the money. This is the only way you can sustain the website for years until it becomes profitable.
Thank you for the advice sir..I just want to learn to make money on the internet sir

Great

You need to search and understand few more information about how website can make you money

In short you have a domain and hosting putting this together and adding some content makes a website

You need to spread the existence of the website by SEO

Then website will get traffic / people visiting your website when people visit your website you can become partner with google ads

Google show ads on your website and share the revenue - if it appears complex

Already @guguk made nice suggestion check that
thank you for the information, from your comments I learned about seo... yes, those are keywords so that they can be seen or indexed by Google based on the keywords people are looking for

how about: iwanttomakesomemoney.com ? :)

or takeyourmoneyandputtheminmypocket.com ;)

Sorry.. just couldn't help myself ;) ;)

By the way.. the domay you have.. it's not a domain... it's a subdomain. :)
oh so my domain is not a tld, sir, thanks for the info, I'm trying to find a domain that supports TLD

Im very sorry, No Im Not. If the TS doesn't even make a decent starter post don't expect a serious answer...At least not from me.

There is no such thing as "easy" or "free" money. Don't believe the claims that you can earn $$$ with no effort.

Damn i just gave some good advice..
thank God for your advice but I want to learn how to make money from the internet, even if it's a little

hai ia have domain and hosting how to make money with use
Start a Blog and then try to make some affiliate marketing with Amazon FBA.
You can use free stuff for your site like:
wordpress and some free WordPress Affiliate Marketing Amazon plugins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock