• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i have domain and hositng

Your question is like finding a needle in a hay sack.
What's your knowledge level.
What's the niche of your domain.
How much can you spend on elevating your niche?
How, When, Where, What, .... /???????

• Love
Reactions: slvrsteele
Your question is like finding a needle in a hay sack.
What's your knowledge level.
What's the niche of your domain.
How much can you spend on elevating your niche?
How, When, Where, What, .... /???????
I can do a little excel, a little corel, a little networking, a little computer hardware, a little database and programming, a little software
my domain is yourdream.my.id

Then you're in a tough position IF You do not mean to put in the extra effort.
reasons:
1) Your domain name: it may sound good at first but you hardly can make an online store for it. Best suited for drop shipping or selling (via ref) the tutorials and tricks. I suggest that you stick with creating sub-goals for each of your known fields.
You know excel? then create a step to step tutorial blog post for each of its usages
You know hardware? Create a tiktok account, ref some shops in your account, ref an informative post in your site and so on.
2) A little knowledge while somewhat satisfactory is not enough, you may be fine when you start your blog/career but what happens when your post's questions remains unanswered?
3) You did not say how much time you have?
4) You did not state how much you can spend on your venue.

The easiest one I know is dropshipping but the market is kinda bloated, so you have to put in some extra effort for it.

Reactions: x08564570
Then you're in a tough position IF You do not mean to put in the extra effort.
reasons:
1) Your domain name: it may sound good at first but you hardly can make an online store for it. Best suited for drop shipping or selling (via ref) the tutorials and tricks. I suggest that you stick with creating sub-goals for each of your known fields.
You know excel? then create a step to step tutorial blog post for each of its usages
You know hardware? Create a tiktok account, ref some shops in your account, ref an informative post in your site and so on.
2) A little knowledge while somewhat satisfactory is not enough, you may be fine when you start your blog/career but what happens when your post's questions remains unanswered?
3) You did not say how much time you have?
4) You did not state how much you can spend on your venue.
1. Do you have any suggestions for a domain name that matches my expertise, sir?
2. If my posting question is not answered, then I will look for that answer by learning from the internet
3. maybe 2 to 3 hours per day
4. the smallest palign first is 10$
5. maybe there is a more specific market idea that fits my expertise above sir

Is too hard, if you don't have strong ideea and knowledge...like you, is milions off people :D anyone want make money online...
I know a little about the dropshipping world like Amazon ebay but I don't know how maman runs it

I can do a little excel, a little corel, a little networking, a little computer hardware, a little database and programming, a little software
I have another domain, skylink.biz.id, can it be used for my expertise sir

sounds good but is there any ingredients
So my opinion after your name of domain, perfect nishes it's one of that:
- Real Estate what the lanlord can put the ads there with (pay per ads, membership plan),
- Rent/Buy Cars same content like Real Estate,
- or you can try Travel Website.

Now, you can put in balance your: time, budget and experiences and choise one of this niche.

first create content, after that register google adsense > approved > earn money

So my opinion after your name of domain, perfect nishes it's one of that:
- Real Estate what the lanlord can put the ads there with (pay per ads, membership plan),
- Rent/Buy Cars same content like Real Estate,
- or you can try Travel Website.

Now, you can put in balance your: time, budget and experiences and choise one of this niche.
please share me how to make this

then you would earn "little" money :)

As @agencyjacko mention before that you will earn money with adsense and it's easiest method.
You can create "refferal" website and you need to find ref providers and create good content for advertising that products/services. (And also you can put ads in website too)

You can create also service website and promote your services on online and you can earn money to do making "little" services from remotely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock