• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how much money do we earn from AdSense for example 1K time ads have been displayed on website?

shak00

Oct 23, 2020
how much money do we earn from AdSense for example 1K time ads have been displayed on website?

1k = ? $

1k = ? $
Adsense rates have been pretty sh#$ty lately. You can expect around $1-$3 on average per 1000 page views for the most common non-business niches.

Depend on your niche, depend on your country, depend on your traffic quality, and the most important of all... depend on Google's mood. :LOL:

There is no "one size fits all" answer for the CPM, even if you are in the highest paying niche, if your traffic is coming from the tier 3 countries, you'll get shitty CPM. Just my understanding though, I've stopped playing with adsense since like 5 years ago. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: simpax3
Depend on your niche, depend on your country, depend on your traffic quality, and the most important of all... depend on Google's mood. :LOL:

There is no "one size fits all" answer for the CPM, even if you are in the highest paying niche, if your traffic is coming from the tier 3 countries, you'll get shitty CPM. Just my understanding though, I've stopped playing with adsense since like 5 years ago. LOL
show him the ferrari photo that you bought from the adsense whitebee :ROFLMAO: I hope he can be motivated.

• Haha
Reactions: mlm
show him the ferrari photo that you bought from the adsense whitebee :ROFLMAO: I hope he can be motivated.

Sure thing!
maxresdefault.jpg

Handmade is more expensive. (y)

AdSense is really different now then they use to be, just like YouTube ad's. I had it on a site of mine onetime and made about 150+ a month, but it was a WAREZ site so they kicked me after 2 years. I do not know how Babiato gets by with it, but somehow they have.

Best way to make money is to sell ad space on your site, this way you have full control what is shown and you do not have to worry about ad blocker apps on browsers blocking them.

Does Google Adsense allow people to put an ad on parked domains, or does there need to be an actual blog or website?

I have a 1-word parked domain which has a $150 top page bid in Google Adsense for the keyword (betting related keyword). So if Google Adsense would allow me to put up ads on it, that would be awesome!
💰💸

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock