• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How much do you make and what helped you reach there?

abhishekkjain

Oct 7, 2019
I gave a shot at digital businesses nearly 13 years ago and failed at it due to lack of knowledge to scale and do a business, I was a college kid back then with 0 advice or the only advice was that there are fraudsters in online businesses and I will be scammed somehow. It was a great learning experience for me, learnt SEO, digital marketing nearly all types and was close to affiliate marketing where I put in most time for 2 years. Apart from this ran hosting business for 5 years and then shut it all for a job which paid me comparatively less but better work life balance.

Still curious to know what I missed on. I guess I missed on a fortune.

I will go first, I made roughly 40k INR (i.e. 650 USD) a month back in 2014 of which most of it was coming from affiliate and freelance article publishing. A total of 5 years of efforts to reach there.

Last edited:
Reactions: saanil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock