• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide your website source

drug

Trusted Uploader
Jan 11, 2019
Hi there.
Because i saw a lot of people asking for plugins to hidding their wordpres theme and plugins, or the fact that they are using Wordpress, ive came with a very simple solution. This little jquery script i made it for me, because i was tired to work with plugins such "hide my wp".
So, if you have a static html site, or dynamic php site, you must integrate this small script and modify to your design.
If you are using Wordpress, i would suggest this little script and this plugin "WP Hide & Security Enhancer". Why?
Because this plugin will do:
1. Protect against brute force on login page (you can change the login page with whatever you want)
2. wp-admin (you can change it)
3. wp-content (can be changed also)
4. block direct access to above
5. remove coment from css files / php
And with this little jquery script loaded, nobody can view your site source from browser (disable the context menu).
Why i would recomend this plugin? because its the only plugin that ive testend and my website wasnt breaked with this minimal obfuscation.
If anybody what to see this little script in action (just a simple html site) please visit this Demo link
You can download the script here: https://mega.nz/#!oDgV0CIJ!n4STjOD5IixcYItP-Cx5SAUaFXJuAc1dGciidqrA58I
If you want integration with your website, please let me know, and i will help

PS: if you want to completley hide the fact that you are using wordpress, you have alot to work, because this plugin dont have some specific theme compatibility. But its not imposible

Last edited:
Hi there.

Here is what I get when copying the text with Opera
"
Try anything else you This script was tested with mozilla firefox, chrome, opera (desktop and mobile)
Hello world
Try to copy this text
Try left click on page
Try f12 dev tools
Try anything else you know
"

while Ctrl+C, F12, Right Click are blocked I used the copy function of selected text in Opera.

Neverless, I have been using "WP Hide & Security Enhancer " for years and I think that is a very good approach and the good idea is that it works on htaccess paramaters and not on WP database. I also recommand it.

indeed, that popup text of opera still showing. Must be a workaround. i will test it.

please read the main post. its says that is blocking browser function, not browser 3rth party extension.
it's not a 3rd party extension, just a simple URL trick which can be used in any browser.

anyway nice script, more useful than any plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock