• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone, Who knows how to hide this? (WordPress).

Rank Math Pro
v3.0.31 February 22, 2023

Fixed: Missing video:duration tag when Custom field variable was used in the Video Schema Duration field
Fixed: Insert option in Display condition was incorrectly adding the value on the Author page

Rank Math
v1.0.109 [Feb 22, 2023]
Improved: On new setups, the Remove Snippet Data option will be enabled on all WooCommerce Product archive pages by default
Fixed: Elementor editor was showing deprecated warnings when the SCRIPT_DEBUG constant is set to true
Fixed: Analytics Settings will now be shown only to the users who have access to the Analytics through the Role Manager
Fixed: Some styling issues when the Gutenberg plugin was active
Fixed: Missing author name in the default Article Schema added to the old posts
Fixed: Missing video:duration tag when Custom field variable was used in the Video Schema Duration field

Rank Math Pro
v3.0.31 February 22, 2023

Fixed: Insert option in Display condition was incorrectly adding the value on the Author page

Rank Math
v1.0.109 [Feb 22, 2023]
Improved: On new setups, the Remove Snippet Data option will be enabled on all WooCommerce Product archive pages by default
Fixed: Elementor editor was showing deprecated warnings when the SCRIPT_DEBUG constant is set to true
Fixed: Analytics Settings will now be shown only to the users who have access to the Analytics through the Role Manager
Fixed: Some styling issues when the Gutenberg plugin was active
Fixed: Missing author name in the default Article Schema added to the old posts
Thanks, I guess I just have to wait for the update. I hope this works!! Though I must say that Meta Tags are showing fine on all other pages except the login page. The way the site works is (It forces users to log in before viewing the site content). Therefore the login page is thrown at the front.

Thanks, I guess I just have to wait for the update. I hope this works!! Though I must say that Meta Tags are showing fine on all other pages except the login page. The way the site works is (It forces users to log in before viewing the site content). Therefore the login page is thrown at the front.
Sorry I meant to post that in Rank Math thread 🤣

Does anyone know how I can hide or change WordPress when sharing on WhatsApp and social media?

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 22.48.40.jpeg

That information is pulled from Open Graph: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/webmasters/
Take a look at the Markup Example.

Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 3.59.03 PM.png

You can also modify this information using any SEO Plugin such as RankMath

It's not related directly OpenGraph because as you can see it's not a page from "front-end" it's "Login Page" which is not phsycal page. So rankmath or yoast or any SEO plugin does not help to do that.

If you have child theme pleaswe try this one:

PHP:
function guguk_admin_title( $admin_title ) {
    return str_replace( ' — Please Login', '', $admin_title );
}

add_filter( 'admin_title', 'guguk_admin_title' );

• Love
Reactions: RickGrimes
It's not related directly OpenGraph because as you can see it's not a page from "front-end" it's "Login Page" which is not phsycal page. So rankmath or yoast or any SEO plugin does not help to do that.

If you have child theme pleaswe try this one:

PHP:
function guguk_admin_title( $admin_title ) {
    return str_replace( ' — Please Login', '', $admin_title );
}

add_filter( 'admin_title', 'guguk_admin_title' );
This worked, thanks, buddy!!

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock