• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Full Peepso Bundle ( need to be null)

How about the
Full Peepso Bundle? :)

Using the same technique, I managed to NULL version 2.5.3 (In fact, after nulling the 2.5.0, I just did an update and it still worked.)

Now, I am changing the version numbers of the rest of the bundles so that the system accepts them as version 2.5.3. So instead of calling them NULLED, I call them FOOLED. They still work. Tried with the Chat and the Videos. Working my way up.

this is the last one i get, not nulled

If 100 people join hands, we can get the plugin with one year updates for 14 dollars per person.

Hi guys.

I have updated the packages as below:

PeepSo NULL-ing and FOOL-ing
-----------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\license.php (PeepSoLicense::class)

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 19: check_license function
Line 21: add "return TRUE;"

You can delete the rest of the code in this block/method/function.
--------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\admin.php (PeepSoAdmin::class)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------
I have updated the version in the CSS to match the current PeepSo version.

Enjoy.

PEEPSO 2.5.4 NULLED and FOOLED

Hi guys.

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------

Enjoy.

Great Work Thank You So much..
Nice job..

Hi guys.

====================
Bundles

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------

Enjoy.

Working like charm, tried the core and theme, not tried the bundle plugins yet, are those also working?
Thanks to
SIMO
freenulled
RealSollyM

Last edited:
the link that I shared contains two versions, 2.5.1 & 2.5.2

Unfortunately, version 2.5.2 is the last one I got.

I have shared it with @freenulled on the same day I got it but it seems that he couldn't get it nulled. that's why I shared the non-nulled version to everyone.

once you will click on the link you will notice two versions you should download the last one I shared and work on it. @RealSollyM

the second option we can work with it is a group buy I have a coupon with 20% off, which means the full bundle plus the theme will cost just $279.20!
with 5 persons, it will be 55.8$ for each one, and because there is a license that can be used on just one site, I can pay the share of 2 which costs 111.6$ to use the license on my site.

and all we will still need is just 3 other persons to pay 55.8$ for each one. ( of course, anyone wants to pay the share of 3 persons can use the license on his own site) the whole point here is just to cooperate to provide it to all of us, and of course, any other ideas are welcomed.

ps: we can trust @Babak and send the money to his Payoneer account If he agrees. anyone wants to get in the group buy please reply to this comment.

and please we are not looking for any spam if you want to help the community you are more then welcome just don't waste our time if you are not interested in this.

ps: we will need at least to experts on nulling, to make sure everyone on this group buy will get the update quickly. if you know anyone in this community that can help us with that please mention him in a reply.

Hi guys.

====================
Bundles

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------

Enjoy.

thanks! but which version you did work on it?

Hello, Please can someone do me a favor? can someone pls send the Peepso Ultimate Bundle Nulled ZIP file to my email [email protected]. i have labored several nights with no success downloading from MEGA if you can help pls do i will appreciate so much, or to [email protected]. Thanks in advance

Hello, Please can someone do me a favor? can someone pls send the Peepso Ultimate Bundle Nulled ZIP file to my email [email protected]. i have labored several nights with no success downloading from MEGA if you can help pls do i will appreciate so much, or to [email protected]. Thanks in advance
Which link are you downloading from? Let me know and I'll download and send, depending on size!

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock