• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Full Peepso Bundle ( need to be null)

SIMO

Jun 6, 2019

enjoy! but please share with us a save nulled version

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
@Babak

Nulled is ready:

This ain't nulled! It connects to the developers server and checks for licenses!
I tought you were a "Null Master"..!?

Last edited:
@Babak

Nulled is ready:

Can you please check this as does not appear to be NULLED. I don't have time to do it at the moment.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: freenulled
why you so angry!! I just do my best to help !!

I don't know how you install it !!

here is screenshot from my WP

I am not angry at all :)

Just because "it works" doesn't mean that it is proper nulled.

This package calls home to the developers server telling where it is installed etc etc.
This may lead the user into serious trouble.

But as a "Null Master" I am sure you are aware of this and that you know where in the code you will find this function (even though you forgot to remove it this time...) :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Physkx and Babak
I am not angry at all :)

Just because "it works" doesn't mean that it is proper nulled.

This package calls home to the developers server telling where it is installed etc etc.
This may lead the user into serious trouble.

But as a "Null Master" I am sure you are aware of this and that you know where in the code you will find this function (even though you forgot to remove it this time...) :sneaky:

Ok good ... then do it bro and make it proper nulled and sharing it with us :)

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
I test photo plugin seems works good

Thanks man, I checked your first screenshot where you put a fake license this is what I missed, now everything is working 100%

one more thing
1. is it right what @promonde said because I want to make sure that is 100% save,

2. is the developers now has my domain name after I did install the plugins on it, in other words, is this something will make me troubles in the future because the developer already knows that my domain name using a nulled version?

Reactions: Babak
no everything is downloaded from the original source but it will work for you without any problems the only thing is the intense notification will stay appear
Thx for your input, i will try it :)

So, for me the bundle dosent work. Anything special i have to do?
Can someone guide me here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock