• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
if the plugin is disabled,
change the value of "value" in the "fs_plugin_disabled" row on the wp_options table to "0".

Step1

screenshot_3-png.21641

Step2

screenshot_4-png.21642

Step 3
screenshot_5-png.21643
You are GOD bro! wonderful, can't thank enough, @Babak too. just one more thing, plz help me with that Medium App integration. I made the app, putting the details right but no sharing is happening....

You are GOD bro! wonderful, can't thank enough, @Babak too. just one more thing, plz help me with that Medium App integration. I made the app, putting the details right but no sharing is happening....
I'm glad it works for you.

How To Add A Medium Account To The FS Poster

Firstly you should to create your personal Application in Medium. Please visit this link and fill the contact form for getting your Personal Medium App:
https://help.medium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000821214

You can write decription like this: "Please allow us to create Medium App. We want to publish our WordPress posts to medium automatically with this app" - and send your request. You should to wait when Medium support team will accept your request and will response you via email. It will take some days. After that you can use Medium.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you already created the application and the content is not published, the app may not have sufficient permissions.

Contact Medium to verify if the error comes from the permissions.

Reactions: Babak
Bro @lgokul , another peculiar problem, now posts are not working by sharing option.... :(

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 6
Yes, that might be the cause, I will see to it. But sharing is not working now.. :(
Check if it is published even if it does not appear.
Anyway I will report this problem with the author and it will be solved for the next version.

• Love
Reactions: onlytaker
Check if it is published even if it does not appear.
Anyway I will report this problem with the author and it will be solved for the next version.
No bro, I checked all in Twitter, Instagram, it's not working. I am revering back for now. Will wait for the final solution from you. Better to have patience :)

Reactions: lgokul
My sites are gone, after activating this plugin i have lost access to wp admin, the login pages are now a loop. When i try to login it redirects me back to login again and again. Started a few minutes after i activated version 3.4.0 @lgokul @Babak any solutions?

My sites are gone, after activating this plugin i have lost access to wp admin, the login pages are now a loop. When i try to login it redirects me back to login again and again. Started a few minutes after i activated version 3.4.0 @lgokul @Babak any solutions?
Delete folder /wp-content/plugins/fs-poster
and try to enter again.
Although I don't think that's the mistake.

Reactions: Shrike
Not working i guess i can't recover from this.

Hello, then it is not a plugin fs-poster problem.
It is another plugin.

Please try this.
Rename folder /wp-content/plugins/ to /wp-content /bakplugins/

No bro, I checked all in Twitter, Instagram, it's not working. I am revering back for now. Will wait for the final solution from you. Better to have patience :)
The patience is great, I worked very hard to get this nulled since all the code changed, but I have good news.
Could you try it on your server?
Thank you.

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

Comments by goku:
The nulled method was modified.

Installation Instructions (Only for those who have an earlier version installed)
(This is because FS POSTER updated most of its code and needs new tables)

If you had a previous version of the plugin you will have to execute this SQL query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: shebi
@lgokul I am installing the old version, how to update it without having to delete and reinstall it

1.- Deactivate the complement.
2.- Upload the new files via FTP to the wp-content/plugins (folder)
3.- Update tables SQL by doing the following. (This is because FS POSTER updated most of its code and needs new tables)

Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `sleep_time_start` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `sleep_time_end` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, ADD `share_on_background` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

4.- Activate the plugin and enjoy.

Note: If you install the plugin for the first time you will not have to do the above.

Last edited:
When you connect facebook, and make 1 post, facebook blocks and asks for identity verification.

When you connect facebook, and make 1 post, facebook blocks and asks for identity verification.

Turn off Facebook's 2-step verification method or use a proxy with some local ip. I use it with the Facebook app method and it runs smoothly

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock