• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

v 3.3.6 – 24 Dec 19 | MERRY CHRISTMAS from BABIATO!
Title placement on Instagram story image is fixed;
GuzzleHttp library is updated to the latest version
--------------------------------------------------
My changes as usual:
  • Tasks increased from 75 to 200
  • Tinyurl change from http to https
  • Fixed schedule error
  • Minimal visual changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

can not download from the download link.please share any other download link except mediafire

Thank you for this at first!
But there is some problem in my way!
If I add different jobs in different time and different socials (facebok (1post/5hours)+ twit(1/6) + telegram(1/2) - they are glue together and postet in one period the same post in all socials.
Exmpl.:
post #76 posted in 2 hours in all this socials (((
post #83 in next 2 hours in all socials

Thank you for this at first!
But there is some problem in my way!
If I add different jobs in different time and different socials (facebok (1post/5hours)+ twit(1/6) + telegram(1/2) - they are glue together and postet in one period the same post in all socials.
Exmpl.:
post #76 posted in 2 hours in all this socials (((
post #83 in next 2 hours in all socials

Configure cron jobs?
https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/configure-cron-job-tasks-on-wordpress

Reactions: TassieNZ and Babak
hi guys, I get error when adding more than few tumblr account

{"error_msg":"Limit Exceeded","status":"error"}

Use a different proxy for each tumblr account.

Since, "tumblr" detects the server's ip and limits

well with previous version I did not have this problem

by the way how to Make MEdium work?

I will try to report with the author of the plugin.
I have not tried Medium I am sincere.
That comes from a small trip home, I will, if someone else can do it would be great.

Link the app with all your facebook pages.
This error is very common and that is why it does not take all the pages.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/can-connect-facebook-app-facebook-page-26704.html
Thanks for reply but I don´t know if I am dumb or what but I don´t get the tutorial that you provided isn´t that outdated? I didn´t find any of those links in step 3.... But I have app connected to business manager also with all pages so they should by linked with app

Last edited:
Hi @Babak, the latest version of fs poster vv 3.3.6 – 24 Dec 19 is not working.....after activating the plugin shows you are using a nulled plugin, and nothing to do then. Any solution for it bro?

Update the plugin to the latest version, but personally I am having problems with the author's changes and the new schedule system.

3.3.6 which is the most stable for me.
Anyone else have error messages after updating to the new version 3.4.0?

The author of the plugin was notified of these problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock