• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Freelance projects help

ghostriderrr

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
OutOfWorld
ANYONE HERE RUNNING A WEB DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ?
OR ANYONE KNOW BETTER IDEA'S FOR FREELANCING BECAUSE FIVERR UPWORK HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETETION CAN'T EVEN GET ONE PROJECT
ANY FREELANCE SITE WHERE WE CAN GET ORDERS ASAP OR ANY THING YOU KNOW CAN HELP IN SURVIVING AS FREELANCER ?
MY COMPANY GOT SHUTDOWN AND NOW I DON'T WANT TO JOIN ANOTHER COMPANY JUST WANT TO START AS FREELANCER SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THANKS .❤

OR ANYONE KNOW BETTER IDEA'S FOR FREELANCING BECAUSE FIVERR UPWORK HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETETION CAN'T EVEN GET ONE PROJECT
ANY FREELANCE SITE WHERE WE CAN GET ORDERS ASAP OR ANY THING YOU KNOW CAN HELP IN SURVIVING AS FREELANCER ?
MY COMPANY GOT SHUTDOWN AND NOW I DON'T WANT TO JOIN ANOTHER COMPANY JUST WANT TO START AS FREELANCER SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THANKS .❤
i suggest start your free vpn app to earning money
dont have time right now but i will start my own vpn app with v2ray protocol :D [ fuckings fast ]

Reactions: pangestu
dont have time right now but i will start my own vpn app with v2ray protocol :D [ fuckings fast ]
MORE INFO PLEASE, I LIKE THIS PROJECT, TUTORIAL FOR THIS PLEASE PR MORE IDEA

ahh i think it's good idea actually i allready have play console so i can try it with a better vpn app .thanks brother .

Reactions: Babak
Hello, I'm a freelancer for around 3 years,
you need to have connections and use LinkedIn and Facebook WordPress groups for example to get communication and meet people that will lead you to get some freelance projects.
the start will be a bit challenging so you need to give it time and don't be in a hurry.
I advise you to start a job in a company and when you have free time work on this freelancing
when you start having clients and feel you continue with it alone then go for it.

THANKS .❤
yeah me as web design&graphic design have same like you 😭

i heard news about FAANG f*ckup thousand Employee fired and that is real, idk this year to many problem
maybe for start you can check forum GSAP about freelance jobs or research on product hunt because there hot product have smaller team and probably need freelance too

MORE INFO PLEASE, I LIKE THIS PROJECT, TUTORIAL FOR THIS PLEASE PR MORE IDEA
u can find many vpn source inside babiato but these apps working with openvpn protocol only
still cant find any vpn app work with v2ray protocol :D
this protocol is supoer fast and secure and made by i think chinese guy
i made my own vmess server and working good

yeah me as web design&graphic design have same like you 😭

i heard news about FAANG f*ckup thousand Employee fired and that is real, idk this year to many problem
maybe for start you can check forum GSAP about freelance jobs or research on product hunt because there hot product have smaller team and probably need freelance too
yes i'm trying so i'm also trying to reach some companies who outsource there work to freelancers bu didn't get anything

Hello, I'm a freelancer for around 3 years,
you need to have connections and use LinkedIn and Facebook WordPress groups for example to get communication and meet people that will lead you to get some freelance projects.
the start will be a bit challenging so you need to give it time and don't be in a hurry.
I advise you to start a job in a company and when you have free time work on this freelancing
when you start having clients and feel you continue with it alone then go for it.
i don't have money issue now so that's why i planned to start from now just need someone who can help or guide thorugh freelancingbtw thanks fro the facebok group idea i just find some of groups now and i think i can try it here it should work

i don't have money issue now so that's why i planned to start from now just need someone who can help or guide thorugh freelancingbtw thanks fro the facebok group idea i just find some of groups now and i think i can try it here it should work
Also dont think freelancer is just with normal clients
I'm a freelancer that work with companies
I have 3 companies that I work for in parallel companies are better as the payments are more easier then waiting for a client to pay

Reactions: kartoon
Also dont think freelancer is just with normal clients
I'm a freelancer that work with companies
I have 3 companies that I work for in parallel companies are better as the payments are more easier then waiting for a client to pay
i tried same an in contact with one company but the're bargainig too much i'm not even getting half of what they want me to do indian companies sucks 😐

well, it depends on your skills,
you need to show them that you know a lot and they are lucky to hire you.
else the work with them will be useless and exhausting if they will look at you as a normal dev.

• Sad
Reactions: ghostriderrr
@ghostriderrr freelance site have huge competition

I have few suggestions for getting new clients

For end customer

focus on niche specific leads

Ex: dentist / doctors / real estate companies / chain super markets / resorts

choose anyone then collect leads few 100s call them or make a personal visit give your business card

craft the offer ex: website at $$$ for a year (one page site+hosting domain)

Charge for maintenance yearly

B2B

use b2b websites ex: indiamart

choose one product lets say solar panel look for established business / private limited / small companies

some of them will link there domain with name with the listing
if not
copy the name and search in google

if they don't have websites or using free sites or outdated design or website design from indiamart make them as leads

make an offer for web design if they don't have website

if the business is using indiamart website design service ask them how much they are paying if you make better offer you can make them as customer

@ghostriderrr freelance site have huge competition

I have few suggestions for getting new clients

For end customer

focus on niche specific leads

Ex: dentist / doctors / real estate companies / chain super markets / resorts

choose anyone then collect leads few 100s call them or make a personal visit give your business card

craft the offer ex: website at $$$ for a year (one page site+hosting domain)

Charge for maintenance yearly

B2B

use b2b websites ex: indiamart

choose one product lets say solar panel look for established business / private limited / small companies

some of them will link there domain with name with the listing
if not
copy the name and search in google

if they don't have websites or using free sites or outdated design or website design from indiamart make them as leads

make an offer for web design if they don't have website

if the business is using indiamart website design service ask them how much they are paying if you make better offer you can make them as customer
well i's and great idea bro i'll try from now thanks for the suggestion brother . love it ❤

Reactions: vinu
@ghostriderrr also try running google ads campaign to collect leads or

setup a simple website with different package and buy now offers promote them via google ads,
have live chat setup on website so you can get more qualified people interested in your service

Reactions: kartoon
@ghostriderrr

There are a lot of ways to gain benefit from your skill: either you work for yourself and sell your service, provide tutorials, or teach others how to use what you know.

I was the same way as you—I bid on projects and so on—but nothing happened on my end.

decides to sell on Flippa and manages to build a high reputation profile with over $10,000 in sales by creating drop-shipping sites and automated websites. And then Flippa changed the listing fee, and that went downhill.

So I decided to create my own freelance platform and post my services there.

The "buy me a coffee" website is a good start; you can create memberships, lock videos, and so on to start providing services.

Reactions: herrada

THANKS .❤

I'm a LAMP stack web developer and have my own company for my freelance work (I work full time as a developer as well).
I started with gig sites like fiverr.com freelancer.com and craigslist.org I would still recommend those mainly to build your portfolio. If you don't have a good portfolio with good clients/sites then you aren't going to get work. Your location is going to matter as well, especially if you are not in the US. I got a LOT of gigs off of those sites just because I was from the US (they said that was the main hiring reason).
If you are not getting hired for gigs then you need to see what you are doing wrong. Is it your initial communication, your resume, your portfolio, your interviewing skills, your location, your hourly rate, etc Find out what is wrong and then adjust it. Feel free to reach out to people not hiring you and asking why they didn't choose you so you can work on making it better.
If you are wanting to get into web development, you NEED a good portfolio and resume. I recommend indeed.com for looking for full time or contract work.
------
On a personal note/background.. I started making websites back in 1994/95.. back in the days of Angelfire and then Geocities. Around 2000 while I was in the military I got into PHP and databases and slowly started learning and building my skills, and in 2006 after I got out of the military I got a job as a junior web developer making minimum wage at a small web development company. Around that time I was doing a lot of personal projects, getting gigs, doing a ton of free and super cheap work, etc.. I was charging $10 an hour for years. I didn't care about they money so much, I cared about the experience. Slowly I was able to charge $25 an hour... then I got jobs making $60-70k a year, then I got gigs making $60-100 an hour. and I currently just started a new job making $83k a year, and turned down offers for even more. With my side work and salary I'm making well over $100k a year... and it's all from being self taught and just wanting to learn and being passionate about making websites.
-------
If you have the mindset that you just need to get work ASAP and make lots of money, you are never going to be successful. Put in the time and put in the work. If freelancing is your ultimate goal, then figure out how to get cheap clients while doing another kind of work - but I would recommend you keep a full time job or contract work at least for the time being.

u can find many vpn source inside babiato but these apps working with openvpn protocol only
still cant find any vpn app work with v2ray protocol :D
this protocol is supoer fast and secure and made by i think chinese guy
i made my own vmess server and working good
Hi Brother, Good Morning

Can I know, the revenue model, like Admob get suspended, if we put ads on VPN apps, so is there any other revenue model Bro.

@ghostriderrr also try running google ads campaign to collect leads or

setup a simple website with different package and buy now offers promote them via google ads,
have live chat setup on website so you can get more qualified people interested in your service
googles ads too expensive bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock