• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Web Hosting

EloFran

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 20, 2020
Murcia
murcia.cat
Here I bring another free hosting. It is not an affiliate link not do I have anything to do with them.
It also has upload limitation, like almost all. So I do not recommend it for a serious or stable project. So the solution is to use ftp if you want to upload something heavier. You also have the option to choose a free domain with their domain.
Warning: It takes 2 to 3 days to verify and register the account, but they end up giving it, I have one. And the customer service, at least on the free account, is very slow to respond.

• Single Website​

• 1000 MB SSD Storage​

• Free SSL Certificate​

• 100 GB Bandwidth​

• Direct Admin Panel​

• 2 Business Email​

• 2 FTP Account​

• Cloudflare Protection​

• 99% Uptime​

Link: Googiehost

Here I bring another free hosting. It is not an affiliate link not do I have anything to do with them.
It also has upload limitation, like almost all. So I do not recommend it for a serious or stable project. So the solution is to use ftp if you want to upload something heavier. You also have the option to choose a free domain with their domain.
Warning: It takes 2 to 3 days to verify and register the account, but they end up giving it, I have one. And the customer service, at least on the free account, is very slow to respond.

• Single Website​

• 1000 MB SSD Storage​

• Free SSL Certificate​

• 100 GB Bandwidth​

• Direct Admin Panel​

• 2 Business Email​

• 2 FTP Account​

• Cloudflare Protection​

• 99% Uptime​

They always refuse my registration. Do you have any suggestion the best answer, what will we do with their free hosting?

They always refuse my registration. Do you have any suggestion the best answer, what will we do with their free hosting?
I honestly do not know the reason, it is very possible that they have some limitations with certain countries. If you look in my profile I put another free hosting, you can try that one.

• Single Website​

• 1000 MB SSD Storage​

• Free SSL Certificate​

• 100 GB Bandwidth​

• Direct Admin Panel​

• 2 Business Email​

• 2 FTP Account​

• Cloudflare Protection​

• 99% Uptime​

It is totally fake website..... They do not give support.
Plz dont waste time here please

Don't trust in free web hosting, it can leak your data. Someone needs to pay the server in some way. They can inject ads in your website and many more.

Free Web Hosting if you want to do it, do it in your localhost with XAMPP or WAMP. You have the option to use and build VM with Linux and install LAMP or LEMP (read what is LAMP and LEMP)

In last case pay for a hosting yearly cheap and use a free domain.
I don't recommend free web hosting.

Zero costs, better security.

Don't trust in free web hosting, it can leak your data. Someone needs to pay the server in some way. They can inject ads in your website and many more.

Free Web Hosting if you want to do it, do it in your localhost with XAMPP or WAMP. You have the option to use and build VM with Linux and install LAMP or LEMP (read what is LAMP and LEMP)

In last case pay for a hosting yearly cheap and use a free domain.
I don't recommend free web hosting.

Zero costs, better security.
In the past , i want using your services, but when i see hiden fees on checkout page, i give up 😁🤪

• Single Website​

• 1000 MB SSD Storage​

• Free SSL Certificate​

• 100 GB Bandwidth​

• Direct Admin Panel​

• 2 Business Email​

• 2 FTP Account​

• Cloudflare Protection​

• 99% Uptime​

nice trick, get free data...they just run ads then promote web...get more traffic lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnoco2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock