• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Web Hosting

ranakhas

Aug 26, 2018
Hi!

How's everyone!

I here just want to share about how you can get free web hosting. I was busy setting up my web hosting company and meanwhile read a thread about free web hosting on babiato then I decided to add free web hosting item in my hosting company. So, I just set it up.
here is link : https://clients.zykehost.me/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
Warning
I don't allow nulled scripts
You can still use WP nulled plugins and themes (only for babiato community)
It's free forever but with some limits.
50 GB Bandwidth
15 GB Disk Space
2 FTP Accounts
5 Email Accounts
3 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains
and I allow free domains like .tk, .ga, .gq, .cf, etc.
also 20% off on premium plan with code babiato (get reseller hosting only 16$ per year)

Just figured out, we have some problems at our end I'll fix them create new orders with Domain name please sorry for problems. And if you have any Problem you can also dm me here at babiato.

Reactions: nismo
Just figured out, we have some problems at our end I'll fix them create new orders with Domain name please sorry for problems. And if you have any Problem you can also dm me here at babiato.

so we must create new account and order again with domain name?

so we must create new account and order again with domain name?
I just reinstall WHMCS because last time when I install it shows unauthorized at whmcs license verification site so now I reinstall with new key sorry for problem. No need to create account just order again :)

Reactions: nismo and rans01
I just reinstall WHMCS because last time when I install it shows unauthorized at whmcs license verification site so now I reinstall with new key sorry for problem. No need to create account just order again :)

oh. ok.. i will try again.. thanks

I try to order again and error message:
Invalid domain name provided
Domains must begin with a letter or a number and be between and characters in length
Please check your entry and try again.

No next button to proceed.
Login with client account return "somethings worng....."

1549862636882.png

We invite you to sign up for a free hosting account and get your own website on the internet in seconds! Accounts are activated instantly so you don't need to wait around for an account.
Signup at ; http://olab.in

Service unavailable, server response -
Critical Error
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'clients_rks.tblconfiguration' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from tblconfiguration)

Service unavailable, server response -
Critical Error
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'clients_rks.tblconfiguration' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from tblconfiguration)
It's really hard to mange a hosting company, 😅 I'll look in to this thanks for reporting.
We invite you to sign up for a free hosting account and get your own website on the internet in seconds! Accounts are activated instantly so you don't need to wait around for an account.
Signup at ; http://olab.in
OLAB is powered by MOFH. We are not powered or sponsored anyother webhosting company so we can help you in each and every possible way + MOFH offer less features, resources and a copy of cPanel while we offer real cPanle, they offer limited PHP function while here you got almost every imp., function enabled. MOFH only allow files of size 10MB while we allow 500MB.

Reactions: nismo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock