• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I can make web view app for free

helpicon

May 6, 2019
Hello,
I need to build my portfolio.
I can make a webview app with a it of native functionalities .
Only for first 10 requests.
Time frame just a day or two.
Will need to provide required correct information of all the integrations,keys,and other required files.
Will guide you on how to get those.
You need to be atleast 3 months old in this forum without any negative marks and reports.
Your website needs to be fully functional.
You agree to keep my link in the footer or on the footer of the side menu.
Your domain name must be in english.
You will need to give all the permissions to your relevant logins.
We can sign any contracts or agreements as we are doing this to build our portfolio.
We can upgrade to only upto 3 versions in a year for free.
If you plan to have inapp sales, you will not hold us reposnisble for any damage you or your purchasers may face due to things which are beyond our control or otherwise.
Some features may not be available.
We reserve the right to reject your request.
FEATURES
  • In-app billing – In-app billing are extra content or subscriptions that you can buy in apps on your Android device or computer. Our app has a button for removing ads on the toolbar and everything is ready for you to create you in-app purchase. If you don’t want In App Purchase in your app, simply remove key and string tags.
  • AdMob – Monetize your App with AdMob interstital and banner ads. AdMob is used and trusted by more app developers than any other ad platform worldwide. Use in-app advertising to show ads from millions of Google advertisers and access programmatic demand, or use AdMob Mediation to earn from 40+ networks.
  • Firebase Push Notifications – Use the Notifications console GUI to compose and send notifications to all supported message targets. Firebase Cloud Messaging handles the routing and delivery to targeted devices. When your app is in the background on a user’s device, notifications are delivered to the system tray. When a user taps on the notification, the app launcher opens your app.
  • OneSignal – OneSignal is a high volume and reliable push notification system for mobile and web applications. OneSignal provides a single UI and API to deliver messages across iOS and Android.
  • Deep Linking – A deep link is a URL that opens and directs a user to a specific location within an app. This app has deep linking integrated in the project. Directs the user to any web site you want.

I need For my web app Please can you do it for me

i really request you

I'd like one if possible, I'm trying to develop one myself but I'll happily put you in the thanks pages on my site regardless of If I use it or not :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock