• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free VPS Hosting

My domain is registered since 1998 :))
It has 350 unique visitors daily
I guess I didn't receive one because my site's language is Persian, other than that, I don't see the problem
Probably they want only English sites. If you have any, you can try with that site.

That's why I testing it out and I will only use it as a test site.
I don't trust any site that is free or too cheap.
I got good cloud hosting for my sites that are still valid for 6 years.
I will never move my sites to free hosting.
I like to play on them.

What I can see they are trying to build backlinks for their services on active sites with traffic and specific keywords.
Definitely they are trying to build backlinks and rank for organic search. So far, I am also using it for testing only.

That's why I testing it out and I will only use it as a test site.
I don't trust any site that is free or too cheap.
I got good cloud hosting for my sites that are still valid for 6 years.
I will never move my sites to free hosting.
I like to play on them.
I shared for general users who will see these kinda threads all across the web, not specifically you.

and anyway your words and actions don't match each other, you say you have a premium cloud host for 6 years and you host your site which is in your signature on free hosting. I don't really care, be real with yourself! ;)

and this free hosting offer is not for testing purposes. offer provider try to generate customer, not a playground!

Last edited:
I shared for general users who will see these kinda threads all across the web, not specifically you.

and anyway your words and actions don't match each other, you say you have a premium cloud host for 6 years and you host your site which is in your signature on free hosting. I don't really care, be real with yourself! ;)

and this free hosting offer is not for testing purposes. offer provider try to generate customer not a playground for you!
Did I say it was shared for me?
I just gave my opinion about the hosting deal because some people were talking and say it was bad.

How do you get that I am on free hosting?
You must get your fact right before you saying something.
Just for interest, I got 5 hosting packages that are good.

Here is a screenshot of my site that you say is on free hosting. You can see for yourself my current option.

Hosting 1.png
Hosting.png

Did I say it was shared for me?
I just gave my opinion about the hosting deal because some people were talking and say it was bad.

How do you get that I am on free hosting?
You must get your fact right before you saying something.
Just for interest, I got 5 hosting packages that are good.

Here is a screenshot of my site that you say is on free hosting. You can see for yourself my current option.
I didn't said it's bad because I didn't use their services, you can host wherever you like. I did my suggestions based on real-life experience not dreaming and that's it.
How do I get your on-free hosting? :) what is the name of the thread we are currently talking in?
and here is your banner!

sc.PNG

Last edited:
I didn't tell it's bad because I didn't use their services, you can host wherever you like. I did my suggestions and that's it.
How do I get your on-free hosting? :) what is the name of the thread we are currently talking in?
and here is your banner!

sc.PNG
If you want to test Evolution Host you had to place a link on your site to advertise for them.
The advert also don't say my site is hosted at them
That is an advert on my site. My site is not hosted there at all.

Look at the picture that I posted and then you go to Hostinger and you will find the same packages there.

Here is my domain that is hosted by them.
I must still set it up.
Hosting 3.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock