• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free .uk & .co.uk domains for 1 year

liamcrey

Sep 18, 2019
Hey, awesome people from Babiato,
I would love to share something I found on the internet, which you can have a .uk or .co.uk domain for free for the first year of purchase for the new user.
I'm not sure if it has been there for how long, but it says a marketed "sales" that would allow a free domain for a year, and cheap .com domain as well for the first purchase. So I can't tell how long it might last.

Go to https://www.lcn.com/domain-names and then just type in a domain you would like with a offered tld of your choice.
In the cart, you can remove "Personalised Email Hosting" so that the total due is FREE.

Please let me know if it worked for you.

Hey, awesome people from Babiato,
I would love to share something I found on the internet, which you can have a .uk or .co.uk domain for free for the first year of purchase for the new user.
I'm not sure if it has been there for how long, but it says a marketed "sales" that would allow a free domain for a year, and cheap .com domain as well for the first purchase. So I can't tell how long it might last.

Go to https://www.lcn.com/domain-names and then just type in a domain you would like with a offered tld of your choice.
In the cart, you can remove "Personalised Email Hosting" so that the total due is FREE.

Please let me know if it worked for you.
approved

Reactions: liamcrey

bad first impression

bad first impression while trying to get a domain and paid it and the amount ducted from my visa but going to control panel or dashboard there nothing and no CS working 24/7 to can talk with them

I've checked out the trust pilot, and the answers was not that good. just get urself a free domain and nothing else
It will add some useless extensions that you may need to delete. after that you are good to go

Reactions: liamcrey

bad first impression

bad first impression while trying to get a domain and paid it and the amount ducted from my visa but going to control panel or dashboard there nothing and no CS working 24/7 to can talk with them

I've checked out the trust pilot, and the answers was not that good. just get urself a free domain and nothing else
It will add some useless extensions that you may need to delete. after that you are good to go
thank you for letting all of us know about their first impression of the new management. I've also been looking out for the reviews and it has been a debating confusion between the good and the bad. So I really hope those who tried got their luck.

yes, after adding the free domain to cart, it actually also adds some extensions that cost money, so after removing those from the cart, the domain alone will be free to go.

thank you for letting all of us know about their first impression of the new management. I've also been looking out for the reviews and it has been a debating confusion between the good and the bad. So I really hope those who tried got their luck.

yes, after adding the free domain to cart, it actually also adds some extensions that cost money, so after removing those from the cart, the domain alone will be free to go.
You're welcome!

yess I got the same message when I registered and i thought i was doomed. and a few days later it came into my inbox and It did work.
I didn't use the same country as my card, so it might have caused some delay, but after a few days, i kinda got their confirmation as mentioned in the message.

I hope it will work for you too!

Attachments

• lcn-ss2.png
    lcn-ss2.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 21
  • lcn-ss.png
    lcn-ss.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 21
1gbt :(
not free! :mad:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omidarka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock