• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Free Domains! (.pt) (.website) (.space) (.fun) (.uno)

For those who can't, the site's system will probably identify some irregularity... Sometimes it could be the NIF, I recommend that you try using another number in addition to using another VPN, it's worth remembering that this type of refusal is common, I've had about 9 errors and 4 hits... It worked for me... Using Incogniton and VPN it flowed very well...

Reactions: ankoloslick
Speak community! Everything calm? I hope so!

Here's a valuable tip for everyone!

Instructions:

Visit: DOMINIOS.PT

Register using your real or fake name, it doesn't matter.

Use the following website to generate the Taxpayer Number (NIF): NIF GENERATOR

Search for a real address in Portugal and fill out the registration form correctly and that's it!

This method entitles you to 2 free domains per account! If you need more domains, create several accounts like I did...

ATTENTION: Important detail, after the first account created I recommend that the next ones use a browser like Incogniton

to create new accounts, create a profile for each account within it and it will work. Use with moderation, dont abuse, Att Vitor Atsoc

1703847810632.png
1703848297995.png
1703848323810.png
Dear @vitoratsoc thanks for your tip, I have done it, would you please explain a bit this one> to create new accounts, create a profile for each account within it and it will work.. I created a profile but don't know how to register a new domain on that profile. thanks

Last edited:
Dear @vitoratsoc thanks for your tip, I have done it, would you please explain a bit this one> to create new accounts, create a profile for each account within it and it will work.. I created a profile but don't know how to register a new domain on that profile. thanks
Hello! Access the main website, in the domain search option type YOURDOMAIN.PT

it will appear FREE...

Then just follow the step by step.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock