• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE to use Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway

Thank you, mate, for the quick responses, @arrocy

Question list: Sorry for this. Questions :cry:

1)Do you sell, lease, or monetize user data in any way? If so, can you clarify to whom and for what purposes?
2)Do you share user data with third parties, partners, or affiliates? If yes, can you provide a detailed list of these entities and the nature of the shared data?
3)How do you ensure the security of the data that passes through your gateway? What encryption protocols or measures are in place?
4)In the event of a data breach, what procedures do you have in place to notify affected users? How do you intend to mitigate potential damages?

Reactions: V3NOM
@arrocy . I am an old fan of you, when you earlier successfully nulled QRex Order Script. However later on probably you lost interest in its further versions and @DarkWave is handling it effectively.

I successfully registered in arrocy.com and I successfully received the OTP on my whatsapp, and I even registered my device successfully. Congratulations for such a wonderful script. I would be very happy to test it out, and then further will be interested to go for it.

• Love
Reactions: arrocy
Thank you, mate, for the quick responses, @arrocy

Question list: Sorry for this. Questions :cry:

1)Do you sell, lease, or monetize user data in any way? If so, can you clarify to whom and for what purposes?
2)Do you share user data with third parties, partners, or affiliates? If yes, can you provide a detailed list of these entities and the nature of the shared data?
3)How do you ensure the security of the data that passes through your gateway? What encryption protocols or measures are in place?
4)In the event of a data breach, what procedures do you have in place to notify affected users? How do you intend to mitigate potential damages?
1. I really have no interest in users on my website's data.
2. Never really thought about this until you mentioned it just now.
3. This project was built from scratch. Never snip other developers code, so I know what I put on my script.
All NodeJS dependencies are open-source projects from GitHub, you can verify the legitimacy yourself by going to the corresponding GitHub page.
On the front-end, I use the latest Laravel 10 with Laravel standard security protection for users creation and password storing. Even I cannot decrypt user's password.
4. In the case of data breach, I will notify all users through email, so users can take a precautious steps (change passwords, etc.)

I don't ask private/sensitive information on new user registration, only: username (doesn't have to be a real name), valid email that can receive OTP for reset password, valid phone number for receiving OTP code when registration.
I don't think those information can do real damage to any users.
Heck.., you gave more information when you order food online LOL...

Reactions: Heet_Bhimani1411
well, i send some messages, no more of 10 messages. and then i get banned from whatsapp, i use normal messages, not risky or NSFW content

well, i send some messages, no more of 10 messages. and then i get banned from whatsapp, i use normal messages, not risky or NSFW content
All non-official whatsapp gateway do not have control over Whatsapp spam protection policy.
We can only "minimize" the risk of getting banned.

1. you can add random string or inspirational quote at the end of your campaign message. you can choose this above the "send" button.

2. In your message text, you can add something like this:
"Please type 'unsubscribe' to be removed from future messages from us."

My script recognize this 'unsubscribe' keyword, and on your next campaign the people who typed 'unsubscribe' before, will be skipped when you sending new campaign (eventhough the phone number is still in phonebook)
This will discourage people to click "report spam" when received your message.

**You can email whatsapp support and ask them nicely to remove the "ban" on your whatsapp account.

Reactions: underwater
1. I really have no interest in users on my website's data.
2. Never really thought about this until you mentioned it just now.
3. This project was built from scratch. Never snip other developers code, so I know what I put on my script.
All NodeJS dependencies are open-source projects from GitHub, you can verify the legitimacy yourself by going to the corresponding GitHub page.
On the front-end, I use the latest Laravel 10 with Laravel standard security protection for users creation and password storing. Even I cannot decrypt user's password.
4. In the case of data breach, I will notify all users through email, so users can take a precautious steps (change passwords, etc.)

I don't ask private/sensitive information on new user registration, only: username (doesn't have to be a real name), valid email that can receive OTP for reset password, valid phone number for receiving OTP code when registration.
I don't think those information can do real damage to any users.
Heck.., you gave more information when you order food online LOL...
perfect thank you, mate, I am very much interested in testing this platform soon and will give you my feedback points and important quotes if I find them.

Nice to talk with you.

• Love
Many people here (specially people who bought Arrocy-WG license) felt hurt because I host my own product that I am selling, and I am sorry if you are reading this and feel that way too.

This new "Prepaid" edition has many changes (structurally in the coding) that I cannot simply release it as an update for the "Subscription" edition.
In the backend (nodejs) the changes is around 75%, and this changes make the backend a lot more efficient.
In the frontend (laravel) the changes is around 50%, and this changes make the frontend cleaner.

My plan is, I want to experience day-to-day problem that people always have in doing this business, dealing with customers and their experiences with the Arrocy-WG.
With this, I can adjust my script and code better software.

Eventually, I can pass the good code to create a good update for Arrocy-WG that I am currently selling.

RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux), this is a paid Linux distro. People that bought RHEL do not felt backstabbed by RedHat releasing Fedora (usually with new kernel and new libraries) for FREE.
Because RedHat need a lot of people to use Fedora and sort out problems before making update for RHEL.

Now, I feel discouraged to follow this model of business because of a lot people misunderstood what my purpose behind this move.

I will launch "Prepaid" edition soon with very little amount of "Free daily" credits to make sure it is fair to Arrocy-WG buyers and not making them feel backstabbed by my decision.
I have shared this "Prepaid" edition only for a week, and it is by far not enough for a testing period.
But, I have to do this to avoid having more people get dissapointed.

To all Arrocy-WG buyers, my sincere apology to you all, you have made Arrocy-WG as it is today.
To all Arrocy-WG testers, sorry I have to cut short the Endless Free credit and change it to a tiny amount of "Free Daily" credits.

awg-landing.png

Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway is now over a year old.
Been selling the script for while and now I decided to host it myself on https://arrocy.com
You will get 1000 credits at sign up, when your credit becomes 0, you can go to my-account to add another 1000 FREE credits.

Please ... when you found a bug, report it to me with screenshot and brief description how to replicate. The better I understand the problem, the faster I can fix the bug.

Please ask questions here if you need help, but before you ask, please check documentation here: https://arrocy.com/docs

Features:
Send messages: text and media (image and document)
Send bulk/campaign
Send schedule
API for external app integration (for sending OTP and order notification)
Autoreply chatbot
ChatGPT chatbot
And many, many more...

Development tools:
Laravel 10
Node.js v18
Baileys v6

Creator:
Arrocy
This thing is interesting, thank you for sharing man

awg-landing.png

Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway is now over a year old.
Been selling the script for while and now I decided to host it myself on https://arrocy.com
You will get 1000 credits at sign up, when your credit becomes 0, you can go to my-account to add another 1000 FREE credits.
You will get 100 credits daily, everyday at 00:00 UTC.
I know it's not that much, but if you are just starting your food delivery business and need whatsapp notification for FREE, this should be enough.

After you signup an account at arrocy.com, I will pray for your business to grow, so you will need more than 100 credits each day 🤭.
Your business grows = you buy credits.
You win 💰 = I win 🤑

Please ... when you found a bug, report it to me with screenshot and brief description how to replicate. The better I understand the problem, the faster I can fix the bug.

Please ask questions here if you need help, but before you ask, please check documentation here: https://arrocy.com/docs

Features:
Send messages: text and media (image and document)
Send bulk/campaign
Send schedule
API for external app integration (for sending OTP and order notification)
Autoreply chatbot
ChatGPT chatbot
And many, many more...

Development tools:
Laravel 10
Node.js v18
Baileys v6

Creator:
Arrocy
Hi there, Looks great ll give it a try just signed up

• Love
Arrocy, good morning.
Great job as always, huh?

So, the page is not loading here in Brazil.

@arrocy
My free usage credit are 1000 till yesterday.. and all of sudden they are down to 100.
what to do bro.. my email id *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Please read a few post up, you will have your answer there in details.

I have a self hosted AWG on https://visimisi.net

Please be aware, the one I am selling is not "Prepaid" edition, but it is "Subscription" edition.
Prepaid, you charge your customers to buy credits
Subscription, you charge your customers monthly fee depending on which plan your customers chose.

Working on new feature and need your inputs on this.
How many levels referral system ideally?
Also how many percent should I give on Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3?

Currently I set to 3 levels and each level will get different percentage of commission.
Image below: this user have 9 downlines. 4 users on Level 1, 3 users on Level 2, and 2 users on Level 3.

ref-analytics.png

Reactions: inux2004
Multi Level Referral System is on test-launch now.
Very lucky 10 members will get a TOP LEVEL position.
Please read the docs!

mlr-welcome.png

@DismalSkull Multi Level Referral System is activated now.
You will get 16% commission for each user sign up for Reseller account.
You will also get commission if your downlines refer somebody else to become reseller, and so on until 5 levels below you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nond
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock