• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE to use Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway

arrocy

Trusted Uploader
Jun 16, 2020
awg-landing.png

Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway is now over a year old.
Been selling the script for while and now I decided to host it myself on https://arrocy.com
You will get 1000 credits at sign up, when your credit becomes 0, you can go to my-account to add another 1000 FREE credits. Please read here: Why no more 1000 FREE credits?

You will get 100 credits daily, everyday at 00:00 UTC.
I know it's not that much, but if you are just starting your food delivery business and need whatsapp notification for FREE, this should be enough.

After you signup an account at arrocy.com, I will pray for your business to grow, so you will need more than 100 credits each day 🤭.
Your business grows = you buy credits.
You win 💰 = I win 🤑

Please ... when you found a bug, report it to me with screenshot and brief description how to replicate. The better I understand the problem, the faster I can fix the bug.

Please ask questions here if you need help, but before you ask, please check documentation here: https://arrocy.com/docs

Features:
Send messages: text and media (image and document)
Send bulk/campaign
Send schedule
API for external app integration (for sending OTP and order notification)
Autoreply chatbot
ChatGPT chatbot
And many, many more...

Development tools:
Laravel 10
Node.js v18
Baileys v6

Creator:
Arrocy

EDIT:
Now with Multi Level Referral (MLR) System.
5 levels of commission up to 16% for each paying reseller that you referred.

Last edited:
I think the app is nothing sending OTP successfully. I tried several times with different numbers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $Bash
awg-landing.png

Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway is now over a year old.
Been selling the script for while and now I decided to host it myself on https://arrocy.com
You will get 1000 credits at sign up, when your credit becomes 0, you can go to my-account to add another 1000 FREE credits.

Please ... when you found a bug, report it to me with screenshot and brief description how to replicate. The better I understand the problem, the faster I can fix the bug.

Please ask questions here if you need help, but before you ask, please check documentation here: https://arrocy.com/docs

Features:
Send messages: text and media (image and document)
Send bulk/campaign
Send schedule
API for external app integration (for sending OTP and order notification)
Autoreply chatbot
ChatGPT chatbot
And many, many more...

Development tools:
Laravel 10
Node.js v18
Baileys v6

Creator:
Arrocy
Woow... i planned to buy your script but couldnt do it due to other reasons. now i got chance to try your software created with loads of loads of hardwork.

Query: those 1000 credits will always be crediting till you allow them?

Thank you for such a wonderful share. And also good move to close the unknown bugs.

Reactions: arrocy
It is Arrocy Whatsapp Gateway.

Original sale post (one and half years ago):

the Regular and Extended version are still for sale:
visimisi.net

This new "Prepaid" edition is not for sale. It is "Free to Use" for now.
Cool,
Do you have plans for coupons
And when do you plan on giving out discount on the script,
Price is up considering my currency 🙁

Woow... i planned to buy your script but couldnt do it due to other reasons. now i got chance to try your software created with loads of loads of hardwork.

Query: those 1000 credits will always be crediting till you allow them?

Thank you for such a wonderful share. And also good move to close the unknown bugs.

1. Testing period (to sort out bugs, no new feature will be introduced, except the new feature is a product caused by fixing the bugs)
2. Lanching period (At this time, ALL account will be wiped clean from database, starting from empty database)
3. Launched (Bottomless FREE topup will be changed to "Daily FREE credits")

Now we are on stage#1.

I know starting a business is hard and slow progress, especially in service businesses.
If you only have a few orders each day, it is hard to pay for SMS for OTP and order notifications.
This is where I came in, I will provide you with Whatsapp OTP and notofocations system, ready to use and FREE credit enough for you to start your business.
When your business grows and the daily FREE credit is not enough anymore, then you can buy credits.

I think it is a FAIR trade. What do you think?

Reactions: $Bash and bvrsrg
1. Testing period (to sort out bugs, no new feature will be introduced, except the new feature is a product caused by fixing the bugs)
2. Lanching period (At this time, ALL account will be wiped clean from database, starting from empty database)
3. Launched (Bottomless FREE topup will be changed to "Daily FREE credits")

Now we are on stage#1.

I know starting a business is hard and slow progress, especially in service businesses.
If you only have a few orders each day, it is hard to pay for SMS for OTP and order notifications.
This is where I came in, I will provide you with Whatsapp OTP and notofocations system, ready to use and FREE credit enough for you to start your business.
When your business grows and the daily FREE credit is not enough anymore, then you can buy credits.

I think it is a FAIR trade. What do you think?
nice.. so daily free credit will be 1000 everytime?

How can i use this for Woocommerce order notification? possible?

Open "Rest API" menu

Anywhere in your Woocommerce, there will be a "new_order" function or something similar.
inside that function you just add GET/POST Send Message code, super simple for people that understand how to inject code.

im testing, seems a very interesting product, do you plan maybe create a referer system o reseller? maybe for offer your tools to anothe people and win some money, thanks

im testing, seems a very interesting product, do you plan maybe create a referer system o reseller? maybe for offer your tools to anothe people and win some money, thanks

Reseller program is the way I am doing it right now.

Below the pricing section, you will see a "Resellers" block.
This will be the place for all resellers around the world listed.

Example:
A customer want to buy credits and only want to pay with his home currency. So the customer will choose a reseller that is located in the same country and buy credit from that reseller. Screenshot 2023-08-26 225556.png

Reactions: DismalSkull
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock