• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free SSD WP Hosting With Cpanel, SSL, Subdomain ... & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL FREE ACCOUNTS WILL BE UPDATED TO :
  • Unlimited Number of Websites
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Storage
  • Unlimited SSL Certificates
  • Unlimited MySQL Database
  • Unlimited FTP Account
  • 4X Allocated Resources
  • 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
  • SiteLock Lite
  • Backup Wizard
  • Softaculous
  • Github Integration
  • DNS Management
  • Access Manager
  • SSH Access
  • 24/7/365 Support

:) After 24 hours! HURRY AND CLAIM
I already claimed mine.
Will it be free for a day, week, month , year or forever.

Reactions: Fur3
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Update the PHP version to 7.3 from cPanel.

Reactions: Solace
With 7.3 has same Problem but with 7.2 it's ok ! thanks

The signup will be closed for today tell another notification, Cpanel upgrading limits issue thank you all for your participation

20202.PNG

the hosting will continue to work 24/7, the server health is good!

30.PNG

The new server (WITH MORE FEATURES CloudLinux - LiteSpeed - Railgun ... ) will be ready sooner and the sing up will be back again!
Thanks for all your patient ♥

Reactions: TrashGirl
For what it's worth IMO I don't think you're trying to scam anybody, at this point. So, I am not to here to slam

Do I think what you're offering is batshit insane, and likely only real for a moment in time that may be brief? Yes!

Why do I think that?

For more than a handful of reasons, the easiest ones to address are...

You're running a bootleg copy of your hosting software. Obviously I have no issues with the morality of doing so. My issue is with using it in a business environment, that has it's own set of individualized customer concerns or should immediately, liability, etc...

From a technical standpoint -

1. SSD hosting is expensive.

2. Unlimited Storage... See #1

3. You claim to have 6 "facilities or backup hosts or whatever the marketing says" --- How do you presumably have 6 mirrored servers across the globe, but your bootlegging software and giving away hosting?

Keep in mind what I just typed has not even tackled anything that's been said from you or people in this thread, this is just going off the initial marketing post of here is some free hosting with these features.

I do recall there was some blip about you could pay for whatever that would obviously be better than a free level of service...

Again back to points 1-3. This is not a sustainable vision.

Before I read this post I saw what everybody said about that $2 hosting post. I noticed that a few days ago and read it thinking I wonder if this is still a thing? I could use an extra spot to put sh** to do live dev testing...

I read the post, laughed, read comments, laughed, read more, empathy triggered.

Now, here we are...

I rather not see a repeat ooof the past.

I will, however, throw these questions out which should be simple to address.

4. 99.99% Uptime* LOL

I have just finished cleaning up this thread of unrelated items.

Please make sure ANY and ALL comments are directly related to this post.

Thanks.

TassieNZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock