• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramdan Offer: Free ssd web hosting for one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 12342

The best award 2019 hosting now with ramdan offer,
Get your ssd web hosting for free using coupon code: RAMDAN , or sign up here: Free web hosting;)
and also get the domain name at very cheap price, go here: cheap domain names .com domain for just $10 for life

welcome brother,

directly comes to this forum and start making thread.
and this is your first post.

Well happy ramdan,,;)

@Babak is this trusted?
The member just registered 2 days before to promote his hosting. Let me point out why people won't believe his website.
  1. He mentions in the top banner 99.9% uptime, then somewhere 99.99% uptime and then again 99.996% uptime. (You have to have some consistency on the whole website.)
  2. The website should use only 1-2 fonts in all. There are various fonts used. Consistency, as I said in the above point, is not observed.
  3. What does this mean? (We don't compromise with the best Hosting Solutions.)
  4. CompleTE DDOS Protection (Again, the website should be checked multiple times for problems before going live. Just two letters in the capital at the ending doesn't make sense.)
  5. All the features section has the same line for every option.
  6. There are 2725 projects and 4000 domains. Doesn't it feel something is wrong there? The company is not like GoDaddy, who sells domains for cheap, where people just buy domains and host it somewhere else, as their hosting is not good.
  7. 32 Awards in 360 days for a new web hosting company. (Doesn't feel right.)
I just saw the first page for 5 minutes and found these out. If you go in deep, you can find more on other pages too.
Your website is your image. Please take care of these mistakes and find more if you can and correct it.
The hosting might be great, but small mistakes like these might turn people away from buying.
Wish you all the best for your future.

The member just registered 2 days before to promote his hosting. Let me point out why people won't believe his website.
  1. He mentions in the top banner 99.9% uptime, then somewhere 99.99% uptime and then again 99.996% uptime. (You have to have some consistency on the whole website.)
  2. The website should use only 1-2 fonts in all. There are various fonts used. Consistency, as I said in the above point, is not observed.
  3. What does this mean? (We don't compromise with the best Hosting Solutions.)
  4. CompleTE DDOS Protection (Again, the website should be checked multiple times for problems before going live. Just two letters in the capital at the ending doesn't make sense.)
  5. All the features section has the same line for every option.
  6. There are 2725 projects and 4000 domains. Doesn't it feel something is wrong there? The company is not like GoDaddy, who sells domains for cheap, where people just buy domains and host it somewhere else, as their hosting is not good.
  7. 32 Awards in 360 days for a new web hosting company. (Doesn't feel right.)
I just saw the first page for 5 minutes and found these out. If you go in deep, you can find more on other pages too.
Your website is your image. Please take care of these mistakes and find more if you can and correct it.
The hosting might be great, but small mistakes like these might turn people away from buying.
Wish you all the best for your future.
Thanks buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock