• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights v4.13.4

No permission to download
Hi all! I'm facing a cache problem, I want to force it to cache product tags, but it doesn't work.
What have I tried?:
In the "Advanced" tab, in the "Include query parameters" field, I tried inserting different options:
product-tag
/product-tag/
site domain/product-tag/
site domain/product-tag
But the problem is not solved, it does not cache product tags, any ideas?

In general, I solved this problem as follows:
I created an additional page and displayed all the product tags on it, designed it beautifully, reset the entire cache and pre-loaded it again.
What happened in the end?
Beautiful page with tags + solution to this problem.
As we say: I killed two birds with one stone :)

@akaryan2015, unfortunately, group buy is not active right now, you may create a separate nulling thread or share your files here with @Null Master 's to fully null the plugin.

Please update:

4.9.2 - 16 January, 2024​

• Improvement: HTML elements finding is 2000% more faster
  • Improvement: Google fonts are now downloaded separately for enhanced efficiency and compatibility

4.9.1 - 12 January, 2024​

• Fix: Enhanced support for CSS @imports in CSS minify
  • Fix: Prevent rewriting to self-hosted Google Fonts when not downloaded correctly
  • Fix: Self-host YouTube thumbnails in JPG format instead of WebP
  • Fix: Leftover ? issue while removing cache_bust query parameter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock