• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS)

EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS) 1.13.0

No permission to download
Please help me. @adam22 Whenever I open the installer I get this error:

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I am experiencing a similar problem, has anyone been able to go around it?

please update to 1.10.0

v1.10.0 Update 10-OCT-2023
- [FIX] Added multiple missing localization keys in the sample base JSON file
- [IMPROVE] Sorted Sample JSON alphabetically for ease of use. We recommend sorting your existing JSONs as well via your IDE or any online tool.
- [FIX] Fixed localization keys in multiple blade files
- [FIX] restored the PayPal code which was removed in the previous release.
- [FIX] Logout button link was missing
- [FIX] Removed redundant languages insert queries from the installer SQL
- [UPDATE] Added steps in the documentation for the code update process

please update to 1.10.0

- [IMPROVE] Sorted Sample JSON alphabetically for ease of use. We recommend sorting your existing JSONs as well via your IDE or any online tool.
- [FIX] Fixed localization keys in multiple blade files
- [FIX] restored the PayPal code which was removed in the previous release.
- [FIX] Logout button link was missing
- [FIX] Removed redundant languages insert queries from the installer SQL
- [UPDATE] Added steps in the documentation for the code update process
+1

I’m not sure how to update that here?
Please let me know how to submit the newest update on this thread.

thekrishanks updated EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS) with a new update entry:

Major Update 18-OCT-2023

v1.11.0 Major Update 18-OCT-2023

- [NEW] Module Feature! Now admin can add additional modules developed for EventRightPro by SaaSMonks
- [NEW] Seat Map Module Capability added, Module coming soon
- [FIX] minor bug fixes
- [NOTE] There are database update queries attached in update notes folder & in root as well

- [IMPROVE] Sorted Sample JSON alphabetically for ease...

Read the rest of this update entry...

well I am going to try it properly today and post the process if it works well.

Is this the new version there is a new release built with tailwind css the old version was deprecated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock