• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS)

EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS) 1.13.0

No permission to download

thekrishanks

Jun 17, 2022
thekrishanks submitted a new resource:

EventRight Pro - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System with Website & Web Panels (SaaS) - Ticket Sales and Event Booking & Management System

About EventRight Pro​

Event booking management apps are designed to make it easy for organizations and individuals to plan and host events. These apps typically offer a range of features to help users manage their events, including the ability to create and manage tickets and manage event schedules, payments, and offers. With all of the event details and guest information in one place, it’s easier to stay organized and keep track of everything. This can help ensure that...

Read more about this resource...

thanks! Do you happen to have the apps too?
I'm planning to buy that, but there are some glitches in the main Script itself.

Some of them are :

1. Organizer Signup doesn’t works at all. It just reloads the page or gives 500 Error.

2. When you submit an event, it should go to pending review from Admin side before directly getting published on the website as it can have quality or security issues.

3. Color Change doesn’t apply to the front end website. Loads in the backend but the front-end doesn’t show.

4. Second tab if logged in the same tab window (as organizer or admin) tab again asks to login, which is an Error. It works fine in case of User (customer)

5. The header layout gets distorted with Last name.

6. Login Screen in Mobile is Not responsive.

7. If the Organizer adds an Event it doesn't show errors in the form when submitted, for example If the scanner is not added it creates an issue, doesn't gets submitted, organizer isn't displayed any warning.

8. When the Event is Submitted by Organizer, it should either redirect to create tickets by itself or embed the ticketing in creating event form else the flow is incomplete and totally broken. How will the Organizer know that they have to add the tickets?

I'm planning to buy that, but there are some glitches in the main Script itself.

Some of them are :

1. Organizer Signup doesn’t works at all. It just reloads the page or gives 500 Error.

2. When you submit an event, it should go to pending review from Admin side before directly getting published on the website as it can have quality or security issues.

3. Color Change doesn’t apply to the front end website. Loads in the backend but the front-end doesn’t show.

4. Second tab if logged in the same tab window (as organizer or admin) tab again asks to login, which is an Error. It works fine in case of User (customer)

7. If the Organizer adds an Event it doesn't show errors in the form when submitted, for example If the scanner is not added it creates an issue, doesn't gets submitted, organizer isn't displayed any warning.

8. When the Event is Submitted by Organizer, it should either redirect to create tickets by itself or embed the ticketing in creating event form else the flow is incomplete and totally broken. How will the Organizer know that they have to add the tickets?
I fyou purchased it, could you maybe present the glitches to the author, that he fixes them?

Please help me. @adam22 Whenever I open the installer I get this error:

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Reactions: mc_fox

Some of them are :

Any news for the glitches and could the author help you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock