• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Email service for wordpress? to avoid spam

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
hi currently almost all my WordPress emails go to spam specially woocommerce emails I install SMTP simple plugin and still goes to spam i try a few plugins no luck am currently on shared hosting in siteground just wondering what plugins you guys are using to avoid this issues if you post them it will be great thanks

Did you try WP Mail SMTP by WPForms
plugin?
yes i try that one did not work i heard it could be because being on a shared hosting that i need a dedicated IP

Reactions: deliveredtrends
yes i try that one did not work I heard it could be because being on a shared hosting that i need a dedicated IP
Try to reach your host company and ask for the reason behind this. Some times that can be caused due to hosting.

Try to reach your host company and ask for the reason behind this. Some times that can be caused due to hosting.
I contacted them they say email services are working fine that I could try with a dedicated IP but damm its expensive

I contacted them they say email services are working fine that I could try with a dedicated IP but damm its expensive
I had been working on this kind of situation before. Some times that plugin, as mentioned earlier, saved my time. And some other cases without any plugin email works fine.

Long ago it happened to me that only gmail took my emails as spam.

I contacted them commenting on my case and saying that it was an online store that I had and they solved it.

Then after a while I spent the same with hotmail, I contacted them and also solved it.

I don't think a dedicated ip is necessary, the hosting told me the same thing, but it was too expensive for me so I opted for new options.

Note: This is only valid if your email reaches almost all emails as normal.
If spam reaches all emails, your ip is banned in the blacklist of emails.

Edit. USE TLS port 587 in plugin SMTP
NO SSL

"The TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol is the SSL successor protocol. TLS is an improved version of SSL. It works in a very similar way to SSL, using encryption that protects the transfer of data and information."

If this is a serious site, you really shouldn't handle email by yourself. I use elasticemail for my transactional email. Regarding emails marked as spam, you need to set up SPF record on your domain.

@lgokul no, its just one site fiebreusa.com I currently have a [email protected] set up in the hosting and set up the login credential in the plugins but still, an email goes to spam went I test the email or somebody register it happened most with Gmail and @zara I keep traying plugin one should work I just or i might go with a dedicated IP

@lgokul no, its just one site fiebreusa.com I currently have a [email protected] set up in the hosting and set up the login credential in the plugins but still, an email goes to spam went I test the email or somebody register it happened most with Gmail and @zara I keep traying plugin one should work I just or i might go with a dedicated IP

Try this plugin too.
To a colleague with multisite I help

Reactions: Tuton
If this is a serious site, you really shouldn't handle email by yourself. I use elasticemail for my transactional email. Regarding emails marked as spam, you need to set up SPF record on your domain.
it's not that serious site its a starter site but it does send a lot of emails since it a classified send a lot such as ads posted, message, user registration, etc it is just annoying cause you stay waiting for an email and all sudden it's on the spam folder

Dedicated IP something unnecessary thing to this case. What about the default PHP mail option? It works or not?

@zara I try that didn't work am going to test the WP Mail Bank Business Edition to see if it resolve the issue

I use Yandex mail. It's so beautiful and simple than any other.

Reactions: Tuton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock