• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Top Secret Cold Email Post?

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato

Who Does Bulk or Mass "Freezing" Cold Emails? Do You?

Hello.
Yes, YOU reading this message! Hey! Don't look back, yeah, YOU! 😎
Good! Now that I've got your attention, I need your help.
So the thing is that I want to email lots of targeted prospects, and I am hoping you're the one to help me out of this pickle.

🤫So, the word on the street is that YOU are a cold email, Naija. Is that right, or am I talking to the wrong person? 🤨
If you don't send bulk emails but know someone who does, please point me toward that email superhero.

However, if you do bulk emailing, I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.
Do you send them out daily/weekly? What's the quantity (1k, 10k, 100k, 1m+)?
Most importantly, how did you set up your platform, and can you please share? Please. 🙏
Thank you so much!

Even if you don't send bulk emails or know anyone who does but took the time to read this top-secret message, 😉 thank you so much. 🙌

For Cold Email there will be an email nurturing process. There are a number of tools and online tools to calculate the number of emails sent daily. Start with just a few emails. This is for Email platforms to evaluate and score domains submitted from you. That's the process you have to go through if you're building an Email server yourself.

If you use a 3rd service, the number of emails sent will depend on how much you pay. But it has to go through user registration and is hard to spam.

For Cold Email there will be an email nurturing process. There are a number of tools and online tools to calculate the number of emails sent daily. Start with just a few emails. This is for Email platforms to evaluate and score domains submitted from you. That's the process you have to go through if you're building an Email server yourself.

If you use a 3rd service, the number of emails sent will depend on how much you pay. But it has to go through user registration and is hard to spam.
Thank you for your contribution to the conversation. It appears that email server setup is a marathon. I wish I could get a Sprint solution. ;)

Thank you for your contribution to the conversation. It appears that email server setup is a marathon. I wish I could get a Sprint solution. ;)
Of course there is a solution to this. Lots of code to customize the Email server.

The first is to need a front-end server with a fake IP. Then hide the IP of the email being sent. In case if the front server is blocked. The back end Email server will be safe. If there are 10 email servers up front that change constantly, everything is fine.

But it's a tough job :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock