• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Theme Kit Font Issues

xlx

Dec 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I needed some help and advice regarding elementor theme kits.
I have been using them quite often now and they are wonderful, I am able to set up the entire site ideally using the kit.
The only issue that I always face is the fonts. I am never able to see the fonts on the front end as shown in the Demo.
Till now I always used to pick up the font from the demo using a font selector, and then manually set each font type, till I come close to the Demo.
But I guess there should be a better way, that you all must be using.

It would be great and really helpful if you can guide me.
The steps I use to set up a site using elementor kit, correct me if I'm doing something incorrectly here.
1)fresh install of WordPress
2)install Hello theme and Elementor free.
3)Install Elemetor pro Elements
4)Import the kit using the kit library
5)create pages and assign the templates
6)Assign footer and Header using the theme builder.

Again everything is set perfectly apart from the fonts and font styles.

All help is appreciated, thanks again

In your WP Dashboard go to Elementor > Settings > General and see if Disable Default Fonts is checked or not (You probably want it checked but play around with it).

• Love
Reactions: Judge and xlx
@Medw1311 Thanks a ton, it worked.. it was right there .. thanks again.
Also, is there any way to fix the icons not being visible after import? particularly in the elementor Icon box element.

Reactions: Medw1311
@Medw1311 Thanks a ton, it worked.. it was right there .. thanks again.
Also, is there any way to fix the icons not being visible after import? particularly in the elementor Icon box element.
Elementor > Settings > Advanced > Set Load Font Awesome 4 Support to Yes

• Love
Reactions: Judge and xlx
Thanks for the reply @Medw1311 ... but the icons did not show up.
I've attached a screenshot. maybe it might help with my query

Attachments

• Elementor   Home.png
    Elementor Home.png
    532.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the reply @Medw1311 ... but the icons did not show up.
I've attached a screenshot. maybe it might help with my query
Hmm strange, maybe try Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS & Data

Reactions: xlx
I did that too, it still does not show...
does the kit require us to import an icon pack?

I did that too, it still does not show...
does the kit require us to import an icon pack?
Can you link me to the kit you are using that is causing this issue please.

Reactions: xlx
@Sadao bro, the issue that was identified was that is had not installed dependent plugins that the Elememtor theme kit required.

And @Medw1311 was really helpful in identifying this issue, he just told me to install envanto plugin for Wordpress and install the theme kit from within that. what that does is, it shows all the needed plugins for the theme. Once it did that all was set.

If you are facing a similar issue, try installing the envanto plugin it will help with all the initial requirements.

Hope it helped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock