• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best woocommerce wordpress theme that supports multivendor dokan and Elementor.

Furion

Trusted Uploader
Sep 16, 2019
Hello Guys,

This questions goes to the people who already used some wordpress theme and know the difference between them and suggest to try new themes based on their experiance.

I know this question can be googled but as we all know google is not a real answer most of them based on affiliate are marketing just to upsel their product.

Currently I'm using woodmart theme to build the ecommerce websites with elementor. also I used flaticon but it doesnt support elementor.

I used porto but it has a lot of bugs still even they have a lot of features.

I would be happy to hear from you some suggestions and what is the best to use as this post will share with us all a good experiance.

Thank you with love.

Reactions: 1369
Heya, after testing many themes I have my top three list of themes I use with clients.
1. woodmart (top speed, code quality, shop functionality, support)
2. xstore (quite good speed, code quality, shop functionality, support)
3. rey (top speed, code quality, shop functionality, top support)

Before buying a theme for a client, I thoroughly review/test their demos (PSI, GMetrix, test-installation, etc..) for
speed (unused js/css, render blocking resources, DOM size, etc..). Those metrics can tell you how well the theme and its components are coded. If they use wp-rocket or other caching plugs, I use queries to bypass their cache.

Then I look at the support tickets and the solutions provided. Here you can get again a lot of clues about code quality, bugs, and the theme support to expect in case of issues.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Nabeel and Furion
Heya, after testing many themes I have my top three list of themes I use with clients.
1. woodmart (top speed, code quality, shop functionality, support)
2. xstore (quite good speed, code quality, shop functionality, support)
3. rey (top speed, code quality, shop functionality, top support)

Before buying a theme for a client, I thoroughly review/test their demos (PSI, GMetrix, test-installation, etc..) for
speed (unused js/css, render blocking resources, DOM size, etc..). Those metrics can tell you how well the theme and its components are coded. If they use wp-rocket or other caching plugs, I use queries to bypass their cache.

Then I look at the support tickets and the solutions provided. Here you can get again a lot of clues about code quality, bugs, and the theme support to expect in case of issues.

Cheers!

Hello Bro I use the same process except I don't have the queries to bypass their cache.

I tried xtrore like 2 years ago it was still having some limits Maybe they update it now.

I will give xtore again a try and rey also I will try it.

Did you place them as first second and third in quality and performance or it was just an ordered list?

I want to get benefit from all the themes that are good.

Usually, there are many new modern themes going in the market newly that have modern settings and are fast but It will take time to discover them and trust them.

Hello Bro I use the same process except I don't have the queries to bypass their cache.

I tried xtrore like 2 years ago it was still having some limits Maybe they update it now.

I will give xtore again a try and rey also I will try it.

Did you place them as first second and third in quality and performance or it was just an ordered list?

I want to get benefit from all the themes that are good.

Usually, there are many new modern themes going in the market newly that have modern settings and are fast but It will take time to discover them and trust them.
Yes, i placed them in order of overall performance. XStore for instance has done much to improve speed over the last years but it's still not so advanced as woodmart and their performance tools. Rey on the other hand ist very fast and has a great developer, but tends in some demos to have increased Cumulative Layout Shifting.

As you said there are other great themes out there as well for you to test. Having babiato for resources is a great help as well to find the needle in the haystack :giggle: (y)

Besa Theme is cool
It is as good as woodmart or how?
I took a quick look on it.
But if you worked on it can you please share with us what special features they have?

• Do they have full header builder?
  • Do they have product builder?
  • checkout builder
  • add to cart builder
  • shop page builder?
  • filter builder?
  • is it fast?
Let me know please about this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock