• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Here are the new Digital Agency Templates thanks to @TassieNZ , I don't have time to manually edit them all so that they will work integrated right now but if somebody else wants to do it be my guest,

NEW FILE with additional integration fix!

Digital Agency template with fixed images & integration:

Method 1:
Unzip and upload via FTP to the elementor plugin templates directory.

Method 2:
Unzip then import the jsons one by one from the Library of elementor to My Templates section.

Credits: @TassieNZ & @Physkx & @medw1311

Last edited:
Reactions: Physkx and Medw1311
Yes you would have to rewrite all the URL links which is why I haven't done it yet, hoping someone else would haha
Which php file references the templates?

People want that you integrate into the templates folder instead of separating them, this part is like the previous post
Interesting, I haven't received any messages from the people yet about what they want from me but as soon as I will get I'll try my best! Until that I just hope you and the people enjoy my small contribution to this forum. ;)
Anyway I added the integration fix to my original post...

Last edited:
It's based on name convention don't need to edit any files just rename properly the jsons.
Want to integrate .json file into templates. I think it will need an exact ID and components inside the .json file.

Digital Agency Blocks from @medw1311

Method 1:
Unzip and upload via FTP to @Physkx 's elementor plugin templates directory.

Method 2:
Unzip then import the jsons one by one from the Library of elementor to My Templates section.

@Physkx feel free to add them to your next release.

Credits: @medw1311 & @Physkx & @TassieNZ

Last edited:
Digital Agency Blocks from @medw1311

Method 1:
Unzip and upload via FTP to @Physkx 's elementor plugin templates directory.

Method 2:

@Physkx feel free to add them to your next release.

Credits: @medw1311 & @Physkx & @TassieNZ
Thank you!

Reactions: dFMeieR
guys, i have problem with importing theme by ftp.
Once I imported that to the FTP themes, in my Wordpress Theme Panel I have communicate that there is no style.css file included so whole theme won't work. Just downloaded the latest version.
Cheers

guys, i have problem with importing theme by ftp.
Once I imported that to the FTP themes, in my Wordpress Theme Panel I have communicate that there is no style.css file included so whole theme won't work. Just downloaded the latest version.
Cheers
These are plugins not a theme. If you read back You can find here theme recomendations from other forum members to use elementor+pro with.

Reactions: Babak and bogd33k
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock