• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
No, if you have access to the .json files you can send them to me and I will integrate them with the next release version

No problem, sadly I don't currently have a pro subscription so can't grab the .json files for you.

new Digital Agency page templates are showing invalid license issue please fix it fast

i cant to install the plugin i have a problem with the licence code its not work the install

EXTRACT/OVERWRITE BOTH ELEMENTOR & ELEMENTOR PRO FOLDERS
ok i install this from the ftp server and its working but from the wp dashboard its not
after when i install it its seems this lines: when i go to the orginal edit or in the start of the edit with elementor up is seems this problum before its gone

how can i fix it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 2.05.24.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 2.05.24.png
    91 KB · Views: 21
ok i install this from the ftp server and its working but from the wp dashboard its not
after when i install it its seems this lines: when i go to the orginal edit or in the start of the edit with elementor up is seems this problum before its gone

how can i fix it

I'm not specifically sure what is causing that error but line 411 in the mentioned file is to do with if whether the document is editable or not. Sounds like something server specific rather than to do with this version of Elementor.

how can i fix it

Use a properly set up or pre configured hosting server, you are missing dependencies that PHP7 and elementor require

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock