• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Earn $40 By Shopping During Holidays + $24 Worth Of Coupons

KadenTech

Banned User
Dec 16, 2018
Hello Dear Babiato Family - Hope All Safe & Healthy !

Disclaimer : You're Able To Get These Offers, Only If You're New and Haven't Any Account Registered With Them Before. Please Do Your Research Before Registering In Any Of These Platforms. Ask Related Question Below & I Try To Help As I Could.

Best Value : EARN WHILE SHOPPING FOR THE HOLIDAYS OR PLANNING FOR START A DROP-SHIPPING BUSINESS

Holiday Shopping.PNG

During This Holiday/Shopping Season You'll Be Able To Earn $40 While Getting More Deals In The Same Time,

If You Are Purchasing Things Online & Already Have A List To Buy Consider Using A Cashback Site Like "Rakuten". Just Give A Simple Google Search, Then You'll Able To Get An Idea About This Company & How Reliable They Are. Here's The Deal, If You Are Register For This Cashback Service From Their Website - You Only Get $10 Worth Of Cashback. But, If You Able To Find An Affiliate Link (Appreciate If You Use Mine) You'll Get $40 Cashback.

Earn Cash Back.png

Rakuten Website Link - Click Here
Rakuten Affiliate Link - Click Here

Here Are The Conditions To Get That Cashback :
+Signup Using An Affiliate Link
+New User To The Platform

That's It.... You'll Be Able To Earn $40 While You're Shopping & You'll Get A Cashback For Those Products In The Same Time. They Support Most Of The Online Platforms. For Dropshippers This Will Be A Game Changer & Able To Increase The Profit Margins By Doing Nothing.

The Other One Is "Aliexpress" Online Shopping Platform And Most Of Them At-least Heard About This. And I Like To Invite You To Just Give A Simple Google Search On This One Too, So That Help You To Understand For Yourself. They Offer $24 Worth Coupon To Buy In Their Store. Remember They Are Coupons. Likewise You Only Get $3 Worth Of Coupons If You Register Directly In Their Website. But, If You Use An Affiliate Link (Appreciate If You Use Mine) You'll Get $24 Worth Of Coupons.

AliExpress Online Shopping.png

Aliexpress Website Link - Click Here
Aliexpress Affiliate Link - Click Here

Here Are The Conditions To Get That Coupons :
+Signup Using An Affiliate Link
+New User To The Platform

So That's All. Try To Use This Websites/Platforms To Increase Your Profits And Earn Some Extra Cash While Doing Your Shopping. Thank You And Have A Great Shopping Season !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock