• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
Need Help! i have bought the theme but when i import movies and shows, It only importing just the title images. No any movie or show embeds to play or watch or download. Any ideas pls?

Need Help! i have bought the theme but when i import movies and shows, It only importing just the title images. No any movie or show embeds to play or watch or download. Any ideas pls?
which version ??

Reactions: davronchik
Hi, i am face issue after upload Dooplay Auto Embed Players files and plugins now player page showing error "
There has been a critical error on this website."

anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• DOOPLAY.png
    DOOPLAY.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: ryzxd
Do you recommend any hosting where I can host and that works correctly?

The log:
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - on wp-content/themes/dooplay/inc/includes/rating/init.php on line 73
Hi,
I am using hosting from servercraze for my movies websites and when he got DMCA he is email me and offer me DMCA VPS/servers and hosting and asked to download backup from normal hosting due to DMCA notice. now i am using vps from and not face any issue on DMCA he is ignore everything. So if you need talk on live chat on there web and ask your requirements he will provide you services.

Admin if this is against rules please remove my reply

I am sure the Last Stable Version is 7.4 ... No idea with 8 or above... the Dev really needs to update the theme!
I have cuevana 3 child theme for dooplay, you want to take a look and try it to an existing website with dooplay theme ?

Reactions: sxload
tvshows - null : anyone know how to resolve this problem ?
2embed.ru is dead : anyone know how to change to "2embed.cc"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock